• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Tennessee Bronco Club

4x4babygirl

Bronco Goddess
Loc.
Tanasi
Okay! I've got some logos for y'all to chew on. Let me know what you think, + or -. I can do whatever, these are just initial ideas.

broncologo2.gif

broncologo2color.gif

broncologo1.gif

And what should it say? TN Broncos? TN Bronco Club? I kinda liked it without the Club. What do y'all think?

CC135_inND

Loc.
Fayetteville, TN
Wow, I like the red one! I think that would liook good on my EB. So what chapter of the club would I be in when I move to Fayetteville? I will join when I get down there. Cool something else to look forward to besides moving back to the south, from the frozen tundra..

4x4babygirl

Bronco Goddess
Loc.
Tanasi
I kinda liked it saying "Tennessee Bronco," 'cause I thought that would look cool on the sticker on the Bronco. I was avoiding circular shapes, but I'll play with some. Also, not to be bitchy or anything, but please consider these my intellectual property for the time being.

Alright Chuck, we need to start thinking a little more concretely. We have the foothills mall thing, but what else? Let's get some content ideas for the site. ;D

jlp76bronco

Loc.
clarksville,tn.
i saw an eb at lowes tonight and put a note under his wiper about gettin a club together,also goin to run by the local 4x4 shops and post some info.what about full-size bronc's,we goin to include them?

luvmybronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ashland, Oh
Can we plan more than one meet? I will be in town with my Bronco the second week in July (After the free for all)...It would be great to take the Bronco's through Cades Cove, Pigion Forge, or Gatlinburgh, or all of above...This is my first vacation in 5 years, I want to make the best of it...BTW, I like the red one...

OP
OP
Broncology

Broncology

Ok, I have been real busy lately, but now have some time to try and further this club idea. I have been doin some hard thinking and will post some ideas here shortly, sorry for the dry spell. ;D

Its summer, whoooo!!! :cool:

Hogback

I'd be in for a middle TN club. Maybe this would motivate some of you middle Tenn guys to get busy on your rigs and finish them up...
:D :D :D
;) ;) ;)
;D ;D ;D

msweb

Bronco Guru
Nice work Babygirl ( both, your baby girl AND the logos).

I'm in for a central TN club, let's wheel!

Mark in Memphis

Free food and drinks if we meet at 4 Wheel Parts!

The 4 Wheel Parts store in Memphis is relocated and is having a grand opening event June 10th with lots of free giveaways. While I was looking for their new address I found this:
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

*4 WHEEL PARTS invites you to use our facilities for your club.

*Have your club meetings at our store.

*Receive one night of special pricing for your club.

*We provide the food.

*We provide the drinks.

*Free T-shirts for your club!!!

*Chairs, tables provided for your club.

*Extra promo material available for your club events.

*A first look at our new Club Program!!

*Receive money back on you clubs purchases for your clubs events.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Sounds like a great deal to me!

ochretoe

Loc.
Millington
Mark, is that Adventure or John Walls? Give us an address and lets see if we can't get a few folks to meet up there.
Steve

Mark in Memphis

Steve, it's
4 Wheel Parts Wholesalers
2369 Covington Pike
Memphis TN 38128

They used to be located on Brooks road just off Elvis Pressley Blvd.

Business Hours
Mon - Fri: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM (Local time)
Saturday: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (Local time)
Sunday: Closed

ochretoe

Loc.
Millington
Sounds good. As soon as my kids are done with a fishing rodeo here at the park I will head that way. Hope to see some more EB's there.

Mark in Memphis

Ochretoe's response sounds like he's heading over there right now. We don't have an official meeting scheduled such that they will have all that stuff ready for us or anything. I'm heading that way when I get off work at 4:30 just to check it out.

Mark