• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Tennessee Bronco Club

Pony2

Loc.
Lenoir City Tn.
My Attempt Im No Foose The Computer Generated Photo Is My Wifes Handy Work

Attachments

• BRONCO LOGO2.jpg
    BRONCO LOGO2.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 22

ProjectBronco70

Loc.
Tennessee
I think a TN Bronco club is long overdue. Please let me know if I can help in any way. I'm in central Tennessee. Keep me in the loop and I'll see some of you at the 40th in Knoxville.

Triggerman

Loc.
Henderson TN
Guys and Gals, this is a great idea! I'm over here in W TN just south of Jackson. There are quite a few Broncos of all types here and several folks whow would be very interested in a TN club. I thought about "Volunteer Broncos" but since I am not even sure I spelled it right that might be hard for some (and often "overdone" in these parts %) ). My FIL Doc Lewis, BIL Jason White, and myself are very active in the ECBR, but an even tighter knit club like this would be very welcome as well.

Adam Harris

OP
OP
Broncology

Broncology

Im likin those pony2, although the bronco may need to be UT orange (just kidding!!);D ;D

luvmybronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ashland, Oh
I'm in, once I get moved down there...It looks like it might be a year or so...Anyone down there that can hook me up with a job in the Maryville area, would be apprieciated (sp?) I'm going to try to get into Denso

OP
OP
Broncology

Broncology

Alright....Where do you guys want to meet and how often do you want to meet? The foothills mall on friday's seemed like a good idea....maybe once every other month for the "actaul meetings"...........I am just trying to drum up some ideas, let me know what you guys would like to do.;D

Chuck

OP
OP
Broncology

Broncology

As for the other parts of TN, it seems someone from those parts would need to arrange a meeting place and how oftne to meet with the bronco owners of that area.....thats if you all want still want to split up into chapters and if someone is willing to kinda get things organized out that way.......I dont really know what to do with that aspect......anyone "VOLunteer" ;D ;D ;D

Chuck

ochretoe

Loc.
Millington
I've got the place in west TN we can meet. Its all the way west though. I'm just north of memphis, about 10 miles, and right on the river. Anyone want to meet in the west feel free to mail me at Ochretoe@aol.com. We can get together at Meeman-Shelby State Park. If you want to camp, if you are comming a ways, feel free to bring your gear and I will set you up in a site. I can't really volunteer to take too much responsability right now. When summer is over and things slow down I would be willing to help out more. Hope we can all get together. No trails close but we could do a ride thru the bottoms and maybe have a cook out. I'll even supply the Bison burgers.
Steve

komodo72

Loc.
Tennessee
I'll take you up for a ride through the bottoms later this summer if my bronco is up and running by then.

KempEl

im in! i live at the foot of windrock and my biz has a big parking lot we can have a rally! i thought about having one during the 40th anniv. round up even had a sponsor!

ochretoe

Loc.
Millington
komodo72 said:
I'll take you up for a ride through the bottoms later this summer if my bronco is up and running by then.

When ever you are ready. Not at all challenging but it would still be a fun ride. Maybe I can set up a mud pit or two. God help the truck that breaks down. Mosquitos will drain you dry befor we get you out.;D

clarrance

Bronco Guru
Maybe we could try to get some Bronco's together next Fri at the Foothills Mall. We could probably get quite a few with the 40th being in town that weekend. Most everybody starts showing up at about 6 p.m. at the back side of Sears.

jlp76bronco

Loc.
clarksville,tn.
tn. club

i now there are alot of eb's here in clarksville.i now of two others who would join.we have discussed the idea of a club here ourselves.count us in.

Last edited: