• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Tennessee Bronco Club

skifast

Loc.
Sandhills, NC
Help in Clarksville

I'm interested in a club in the Nashville/or North of Nashville area.
Although I have other intentions for this post, Sorry.;)
I'm in Clarksville and I am in desperate need of a shop or someone to replace panels on my Bronco.(read, replacement panels will travel, wish I had the GUN)
I'm willing to travel a distance to get this done.
Thanks, Tim
PS - I am really interested in a Bronco club, HONEST!;D
74 Bronco, 2" body lift, 3 1/2" susp, EFi, Hydroboost and in the future family cage, and Bailie Bilt bumpers

OP
OP
Broncology

Broncology

I will also be at Calhouns on July 1st. Is 5:00 p.m. good for you all? ;D

Chuck

OP
OP
Broncology

Broncology

We had a successful meeting earlier tonight. The meeting place for our (East TN/Knox) monthly meetings will be held at Ryan's Steakhouse off kingston pike....the one closest to the Calhouns we all met at the last time. Meetings will be held the first Monday of every month at 7:00 p.m. It was great seeing Pony2 and his wife and hopefully more are soon to follow. Lets get this thing rolling....;D

***in order to keep Ryans Steakhouse our meeting place, the manager requested that everyone did some form of eating or another. This is in order to pay for the services. We cant expect him to pay his staff to cleanup/deal with us when we offer no form of revenue....We'll see how it works out and find out our limitations***

P.S. Bronco Club name is still pending......?:?

...Anyother updates will be posted...

Chuck

Pony2

Loc.
Lenoir City Tn.
club meeting

no prob broncology, if anyone is interested in a club show up please if unable let us know thanks Broncology and Pony2;D the meeting is Monday at Ryans across from the calhouns we met at the first time at 7:00

mrshoeit

Loc.
Maryville,Tn
Meeting

Hey guys for those of us that have kids do you think the day could be moved to fridays? Monday is a school night. I think it was talked about before the foothills mall has a car show every friday night. It would give people more to do, and maybe the word would get out about us. Ryans is ok, but we need more exposure the car show would help with that and its free.

Scott

mrshoeit

Loc.
Maryville,Tn
PS. Maybe we could do maryville one month and Knoxville the next?????
I dont want to step on toes, just trying to help.

scott

OP
OP
Broncology

Broncology

Alright, Im back in town...had some un-forseen family issues to take care of in Georgia. "Pony2" did anyone show the other night? Thanks for taking care of it, i wasnt sure really of what to due on such late notice. I apologize to you (Pony2) and everyone that showed up monday night. ;D

Chuck

OP
OP
Broncology

Broncology

You all still want to meet tomorrow (monday) night at 7:00 pm or do you want to postpone it until the following monday?

Loc.
Speedwell TN
i am not a member of the club but take my bronco in the woods fairly often. tackett creek, about 1.5 hrs north of knoxville is the area i usually run. if anyone wants to go sometime just send me a pm. bill

OP
OP
Broncology

Broncology

Ok...next meeting is at Ryans in Knoxville again...the first monday of October at 7:00 p.m. ? The name of the club is going to be East Tennessee Bronco's...its still broad, but narrow enough to allow more organization....hopefully. I didnt want to make it specific to knoxville because there are so many broncos around parts of east Tennessee...hopefully we can all devise a plan. Hopefully we can gather enough folks together at the meeting and talk about plans, website, etc. Hope to see you all there. ;D

Chuck

OP
OP
Broncology

Broncology

Imagator said:
How about them GATORS! Now there is something to discuss!

The Gators suck!!! I am a student at UT and was at the game. I was highly disappointed, although I did believe we were gonna pull it out at one point...oh well.