• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TERRIBLE service at BC Broncos

bronco977

Loc.
Bakersfield
I have never ordered any parts from Chuck, but after I saw his last replies, I will surely do so in the future. His integrity and class is readily apparent. Good job Chuck!

I have extrordinary good luck ordering all of my parts online, from WH, Duffs, JBG and West Coast Broncos. I have never had any problems....knock on wood. I just got a delivery from Jeff's and it was letter perfect. But just ask me about my dealings with Home Depot.........

Broncosix

Loc.
Indianapolis, IN
CUSTOMER SERVICE….
"Our customers are revolting! They are demanding more for less. They want world class products and services. They want it all and they want it now. If we can't provide what they want, they will find some one who can. Customer loyalty is a myth formed in the mist of our distant past. We must be closer to our customers then ever. We must provide great customer service."

Organizations exceed customer expectations by focusing improvement efforts in three areas: customer friendly processes, employee commitment to customer service, and customer dialog according to Eberhard Scheuing in his book Creating Customers for Life. You must be excellent in all three areas to achieve excellent customer service.

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Since this thread is now on page 8 :p I think it's probably time to wind it down. If the parties directly involved still have comments about this please make them. Otherwise let's move on. All the non-related posts could keep this thing going on forever!

Thanks!