• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TERRIBLE service at BC Broncos

Bart

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Buffalo Gap, Texas
The reason that Chuck and Debbie are well thought of on this site is that they "try" very hard to do a good job. I live close to them and pick up most of my parts directly by driving the 45 minutes or so to do so. My Bronk is a good 85% BCBronco and will stay that way. Why because they've ALWAYS treated me fairly. I'll take all the flaming anyone wants to do to me for that. I'm not saying the other guy aren't good, I've dealt with them on somethings and they also try hard to please. So does Chuck and company. What else I see is that Chuck and Company are at most all Bronco events. He lives and breaths Broncos. He's not selling at those events, he's drivin'!!! Debbie has one, Jason has one and Chuck has one. I'm proud to say that I buy my stuff from him and will continue to do so in the future.
"Please" take what I'm about to say "not" as a slam. If you don't like the way Chuck and company do business go to one of the other fine Bronco suppliers. Sooner or later they too will fail to measure up to your exceptations and you'll see that BCBronco is (IN MY HUMBLE OPINION) the best Early Bronco supplier out there. PERSONALLY CHUCK, I LIKE THE WAY YOU AND DEBBIE DO BUSINESS

GRIZZLY

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lakewood, CA
Who knows, maybe this happened the same day Chuck and Jason spent 8 hours helping me pull my rig out of a crevice up near pilot rock after a phone call for help. Hmmmm.....I guess it's not hard to guess what my opinion is.

OP
OP

66crawler

Loc.
Castle Rock
chuck said:
Let me start with a few facts. You ordered on 3-07 . We got your order on 3-8, your payment was by paypal. We shipped your order except the rubber on 3-9. We ordered the rubber from another vender and was told that the price was higher so you were called and we left a message about the higher price on the 11th. You called back today 3-15. You cancelled the rubber part of your order because we would not cover the extra and If you will look in your paypal account you will find your refund was returned a few min. after you canceled your order.
At this time we get rubber from other vendors and by the time we pay the shipping to us we make no profit, I am not complaining just trying to explain why debbie would not cover the extra $10.15 It did not take 2 weeks, what we shipped went out the 2nd day.
On to other things. The internet ordering is not less work for us. The only advantage to us is we have what you want in type and you can order 24/7, it is still the same or more work to prossess a order. It says on the online store that it will take a few days to prossess orders, if you are in a hurry please call.
We do not charge until we ship. If you pay by paypal the money gets to me when you send it, I have no control over that.

Actually I ordered on 3-06-05. I realize that this was a Sunday and that you wouldn't get the order until Monday the 7th. I received 2 of the 3 items on the 14th. I got a call from Debbie on the 14th in the afternoon after the package was delivered to my house now stating that the Gasket had to come from another vendor and that their price to you had gone up. She now needed to charge me $5 more for the gasket and $5.15 additional shipping and wanted me to call her back. I called her this morning and the rest is here.

Your website replied that I would get a tracking # when it shipped. I did not. In fact, I went there several times to check the status of the order and it only said RECEIVED. I emailed your company several times asking for an update with which you replied on the 3rd day: " Sorry this note is so late. Your order went out on 3-09-05 the tracking # is 1z554xxxxxxxx"

Nothing was mentioned that I was getting a partial order or that the Gasket had a pricing increase and so I assumed all was well and my parts would all arrive soon. I received 2 of the 3 items (throttle cable and fuel pump) in a box with all of the throttle cable HW floating around in the box freely with the ends loosley taped on the box. I hope I have all the pieces.

I was wrong on the 2 weeks period. It was one week. I am sorry for stating that..It just felt like that since it spanned 2 Sundays.

This doesn't explain the poor customer service from Debbie though. She could have made me a satisfied customer if she would have just been willing to give a little and offer to split the difference with me or such. This was my first order with your company Chuck. Wouldn't you want to put a good foot forward to try to satisfy a new customer? A new customer for a Bronco supplier is usually one that just bought a Bronco; like me. Most Broncos need a LOT of $$ poured into them. I know mine does. I would be a great customer for you in terms of future spend. I was not rude on the phone with Debbie but was rather shocked at her replies to me.

And all this for $10 Chuck??? Why??

This is my last post on this subject. I've wasted far too much energy on it already. I'll just silently go away from calling you again...I wonder how many have done the same? ?:?

M

Miley

chuck said:
Thanks everyone

How you maintain such a high level of dignity addressing this public bullsh!t, I'll never know. Kudos to you!

Much respect to you for always being a gentleman about things and putting forth so much seemingly wasted time on these forums explaining the truth behind all the bitching and also for taking it like a man when you guys do make the rare mistake.

Never change,

James Miley

Last edited:

BroncoDawg

Loc.
Bishop, CA
Iv'e done business with Chuck, Debbie and jason for years and while not every order has been perfect, I will Always go to them first because you know their hearts and souls are in it. When you treat someone with respect you get respect in return- bottom line.
They are truly a mom and pop outfit and any business experiencing the growth they are is gonna have growing pains. I'm stoked to see their success and to be a part of it, even if they keep sending me the wrong adjustable Trac Bar bushings. Figured out who I am yet Chuck?

M

Miley

66crawler....

Who are you? I see you live right down the road from me. I always sign my posts with my name. I figure if I've got the nerve to actually hit the 'Post' button on half the things I say here, I damned well better be man enough to stand behind my words by signing them. Point is, I take responsibility for everthing I say... right or wrong. (and believe me, I've posted my fair share of the wrong)

Again, what is your name? Who are you? Do we know each other? I've got a ton of friends here in Colorado and actually know quite a few people down in Castle Rock with EB's.

Just curious....

James

COBlu77

Loc.
Arvada, CO
chuck said:
Give me your name and I will find out why you did not the powdercoated part, or Debbie can look it up tomorrow. As far as posting e-mails if you feel like it please do, I do not like being called a lier either. So what I am saying is you ordered a product before we were finished with them, It took a while before we got them When we got the we called and left a message about them not being powdercoated. After a few days without reply we shipped it to you without powdercoating because we thought you were needing it. After you and I talked we shipped a new one to you.

I'll you the give the benefit of the doubt that you have me confused with some other unhappy customer over the EFI brackets. I sent you a PM with my name, so this can stop, but I'm sure you have shipping records. Post the tracking number for what you say you shipped me.

broncomanbrad

Loc.
Roseau, MN
I really shouldn't be getting in on this because so many people have already, but.....

People have bad days. Debbie might have been having one of those. Here people are pissing on Chuck and it wasn't even him doing the dealing.

I, like so many people on this site, have had excellent dealings with BC Broncos. I will continue to do so also. Thanks for the good work Chuck.

69patriot76

Loc.
Centralia, WA
DUDE! *sic*

66Crawler... I understand you have a beef with BC, but, man, do you have to do it in here? In front of all of us? I sort of was willing give each of you the benefit of the doubt earlier today, but... It looked like it was all over an hour ago.

Tgure

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Phoenix
Chuck,

What day and time will be best for me to meet you at the Stampede to pick up my $1000 order you are delivering for free so I don't have to pay shipping? ;D

evil69

fawkin classy
Loc.
Athens, GA
These are the days of our lives.............................................

Stop it Marys! Christ! Who freaking cares!

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
If people want to discuss issues with vendors that's fine. But knock off the personal attacks. If you can't say it without name calling then find somewhere else to say it. :mad:

4x4x289

20 years ago i was lucky to find abs fender flares. now we have tons parts to choose from. Gotta give all venders the respect they deserve. Both sides make mistakes, we are human, and both sometimes say things we'd rather take back. I talked to an old vender in windsor va a few years ago when he retired. My understanding is that he did it for the love of broncos, not the money, and his biggest headache was shipping, and as usual, he was one of the nices guys i've ever met.

Mono

Contributor
Bronco Guru
sfaforester said:
I have this funny feeling that the attitude would not be the same with the forum bruthas if it were a forum brutha with over 3000 posts. Just shows how some of us feel about a newbie.

I'd share my opinion, but I'm still a newbie. :-X

JohnM

flint_knapper

BRONCO GOD
Loc.
Harvest, AL
Mono said:
I'd share my opinion, but I'm still a newbie. :-X

JohnM

Don't be afraid to post here....
once I posted apic of an old tire cover
and some of the folks thought the ass end
of my bronco was a jeep!!!!!!! for real, they
called my '74 bronco a jeep.

Mono

Contributor
Bronco Guru
flint_knapper said:
Don't be afraid to post here....

Ha!, No I'm just havin fun, Love this Site! I can't get anything done at work!

I to have had problems(not from B.C)ordering online. After a week+ of no communication back of having recieved my order, I ended up having to call to confirm for myself. Should have called in the first place.

Let's see.........Damn it- I'm still a newbie- Back in my shell I go........Lot's of laughs!

JohnM

HotWheels

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Twilight Zone
admin said:
If people want to discuss issues with vendors that's fine. But knock off the personal attacks. If you can't say it without name calling then find somewhere else to say it. :mad:

I agree. Attack the statement and NOT the person. We can all learn if someone is willing to teach.

'nuff said.

honkey84

Loc.
ILL
Everyone here that has had a good dealing with BC will defend them to death because Chuck is trying to be a standup guy about everything. Now as to name calling and such, guys how old are we???? Lets all be civil and respect one another!!!!!