• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

The Ragin Cajun playing in the snow - pics

coachbarnes

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Franktown/Breck, CO
Hauled her out to stay with me in Breckenridge, CO for a little while and decided she needed to get her feet in the snow...I think she misses Texas! ;D

Attachments

• BSB_8139.jpg
    BSB_8139.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 216
  • BSB_8132.jpg
    BSB_8132.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 204
  • BSB_8127.jpg
    BSB_8127.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 164
  • BSB_8102.jpg
    BSB_8102.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 168

BoureeOne

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Madisonville, La
Do you also have a hard top for this rig that is the same color as the bronco with just the very top painted black? If so, then this is the bronco that I am using as my template for the pattern on the Flying Tiger. Love this rig.

Scott

OP
OP
coachbarnes

coachbarnes

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Franktown/Breck, CO
Do you also have a hard top for this rig that is the same color as the bronco with just the very top painted black? If so, then this is the bronco that I am using as my template for the pattern on the Flying Tiger. Love this rig.

Scott

Yep - My hard top has the sides the same color as the body w/the top painted the same as the stripes (it's actually called gun barrel grey mettallic, but looks like black unless it's in the sun). Thanks for the nice compliment - lot's of love was put into it and although there are a couple of things I would do differently, it's the best driving old EB I've ever sat in.

BTW -- I see you are from Baton Rouge...This Bronco is from Marksville, just up hwy 1!

Fireball05

Bronco Guru
Coach - awesome Bronco! Where's this one been, don't think I've ever seen pics of it before. Who's front bumper? Love it!

OP
OP
coachbarnes

coachbarnes

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Franktown/Breck, CO
Coach - awesome Bronco! Where's this one been, don't think I've ever seen pics of it before. Who's front bumper? Love it!

Thanks brutha -- I've been low key on the site for a while, but the build was on here several years ago. It was my grandpa's bronco. It's a Hanson front/rear bumper.

Baja71

Bronco Guru
My wheels have never looked better! ;) Beautiful photography. Bronco ain't to shabby either.

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Great pics coach ;D my folks recently asked how you were doing and I can now tell them well ;) good to see and hear from you brother :cool:

OP
OP
coachbarnes

coachbarnes

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Franktown/Breck, CO
Great pics coach ;D my folks recently asked how you were doing and I can now tell them well ;) good to see and hear from you brother :cool:

Thanks Alan -- Hope they are doing well -- don't ever hesitate to call if they need anything..I'm 5 minutes away! Hope you guys are doing well my friend. Scott

nathan.hall1

Loc.
Central Washington

Scott

I too love the paint scheme, I do love the colors but I want mine in the same scheme unknown colors as of yet I got a copy saved as one of my favs

Bajabrewer

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Those pics brought back lots of great memories - I bought my Bronco in Frisco in 88 when I was living in Breckenridge for a season. One of my goals when I retire in 10-15 years is to take a road trip back to the mountains in the Baja. Very nice looking rig you have there!

Attachments

• Baja Colorado 1.jpg
    Baja Colorado 1.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 14
  • Baja Colorado 2.jpg
    Baja Colorado 2.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 13
  • Baja Colorado 3.jpg
    Baja Colorado 3.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 13
  • Baja Colorado 4.jpg
    Baja Colorado 4.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 13

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Very Sweet Rig... Working on that Pic for the Calendar already huh.. ;) I forsee the one you pick, getting LOTS of votes.. :)

ZOSO

How long you gonna be in colorado? We are having a big wrench fest and BBQ on april 19, 20, and 21st. If your in colorado head on down to denver and enjoy a day with the colorado bronco guys.

Baja71

Bronco Guru
Those o'l things? ;D

It's been too long, man... I wanna put my eyes on that jewel of yours!

As long as you don't park yours next to it! ;) I think there's still drool marks from me on your Bronco from when it was down at Tim's. A real work of art.