• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Time for another mass/ group buy on LEDs and headlights sell ends March 7th

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
So I thought I would do another mass/group buy on Led lights and offer up a price break as its tax season so for those getting a refund or not here's a chance to save some mash. So spend over $100 take 10% off order or anything $200 or over save 15% off order not including shipping. Buy a set of headlights and $100 in other Led lighting save 20% off order.

Just a little info on the lights I am selling they are CREE led's with CREE chips others such as on ebay may say CREE lights but use Epistar chips. The Epistar chips don't last as long and after awhile the light color will fade to a yellow tinge as well. I do have one light that is listed that has Epistar chips and its a 52" light just trying to offer a option for a 50" light. The lights Im selling are also sold by many vendors in almost all the 4 wheeler magazines I am getting them direct from the vendor and passing on the savings as I don't have the overhead that they do or repackage them in different boxes.

As for headlights I have a bunch of options now all the lights listed are plug and play expect the hid setup part number 7-018 I would recommend a relay harness for these and can get them if need just ask but all the others will work fine with the stock wiring. Yes you will notice that some look like highend name brand lights and I can't say who on here pm me if you need to know but they are high quality no name copies certified by these companies. My prices are low as with all the group buys I do as I'm passing on the saving and I'm not a business. Prices are for a set meaning both lights and shipping is included in the price.

As for how to order contact me for a shipping quote with what you want my preferred payment would be PayPal but I will take a personal check or popmoney as well. The order will take place March 7th if you have lights you want but can't get in on the buy date do to circumstances contact me and we can work something out. The lights will be ordered than and when they arrive usually about two to three weeks I test them all to verify there's no damage caused due to shipping before I ship them out to you.

The attached PDFs are the main lights I offer if you don't see a size you want or style just ask I probably have it. The second PDF has some of the larger light bars I offer there's no prices listed yet I will update that soon just need to figure out shipping cost on those. There is a

If you have any questions please feel free to ask if it would be easier to ask your question over the phone pm me and I'll give you my phone number.

Thank you for looking and all the support,

John

Attachments

• Newest 7'' led headlight march 1st sell.pdf
    132.9 KB · Views: 267
  • 2015 LED light bar list 2.0.pdf
    310.6 KB · Views: 119
  • 2015+LED+LIST-1.pdf
    384 KB · Views: 137

bluebronco69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Damascas, OR
sent you a PM

guys i have some of these on my liberty (the CR06F) and they are so bright. great quality.
sending you an order for some lights for some friends.

on my liberty as backup lights:
jeeptorino68-albums-liberty-picture5858-0916151856.jpg

jeeptorino68-albums-liberty-picture5857-0916151855a.jpg

jeeptorino68-albums-liberty-picture5856-0916151855.jpg

OP
OP
badmuttstang

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
sent you a PM

guys i have some of these on my liberty (the CR06F) and they are so bright. great quality.
sending you an order for some lights for some friends.

on my liberty as backup lights:
jeeptorino68-albums-liberty-picture5858-0916151856.jpg

jeeptorino68-albums-liberty-picture5857-0916151855a.jpg

jeeptorino68-albums-liberty-picture5856-0916151855.jpg

Thanks Kyle just sent you a shipping quote.

Anyone running the 7-015? Post pics please!

I did sell a set of those last round I'll go through my records and see who it was and if he has them mounted yet.

weasel

Loc.
Norfolk
7-015 headlights

It was raining out, so I quickly installed them to take these pice. I have not set up the wires for the halo to act as a turn signal yet. They seem to be brighter, but I haven't driven with them yet due to not being inspected and the not wanting to ruin the yard because of all the rain.

Pics:
1. no power
2. High beams
3. Low Beams
4. High Beams
5. High beams, my phone set to the lowest light sensitivite setting
6. High Beams at a high angle to cut the glare down.
7. Stock lights

Attachments

• IMG_1935.jpg
    IMG_1935.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_1938.jpg
    IMG_1938.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_1940.jpg
    IMG_1940.jpg
    200 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_1943.jpg
    IMG_1943.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_1947.jpg
    IMG_1947.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_1948.jpg
    IMG_1948.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_1931.jpg
    IMG_1931.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 78
OP
OP
badmuttstang

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
Thanks for posting Bruce looks good let me know what you think of them when you get a chance. I responded to your PM and hope it clears up the wiring for the turn signal halo. One of the nice things about these is they are DOT approved.

OP
OP
badmuttstang

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
Just wanted to say thank you to everyone that has got in on this already and just a friendly reminder today is the last day to get in on this one I will be placing the order tomorrow morning.

Thanks
John

OP
OP
badmuttstang

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
Big thank you to everyone that got in on this all lights have been ordered and I will be messaging everyone tomorrow when I hope to have an idea on shipping.

Thanks again
John

OP
OP
badmuttstang

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
So I believe I have messaged everyone if I missed you please contact me it's not that I don't have you down I have been busy with trying to arrange my Mom's funeral. All lights have been ordered and should be here in about 2 weeks. I will have a couple of extras and will list them if theres interest. I can also order headlights anytime as long as I get at least 3 people who commit to a buy to spread out shipping costs and keep the final price to you guys down. So if you missed out and want a set let me know.

Thanks again everyone

John