• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

will there be another mass buy on bumpers?

Triggerman

Loc.
Henderson TN
The rest of the bumper pics, enjoy

Attachments

• bumper3 sized.JPG
    bumper3 sized.JPG
    187.4 KB · Views: 73
  • bumper3 sized.JPG
    bumper3 sized.JPG
    187.4 KB · Views: 54
  • bumper5 sized.JPG
    bumper5 sized.JPG
    168.1 KB · Views: 74
  • bumper8 sized.JPG
    bumper8 sized.JPG
    195 KB · Views: 91

Triggerman

Loc.
Henderson TN
Here is the Bailie Built with some one-off ends that I modified for my application.

Attachments

• Bumper w ends 1.jpg
    Bumper w ends 1.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 88
  • Bumper w ends 2.jpg
    Bumper w ends 2.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 121

Bart

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Buffalo Gap, Texas
I'm very interested in the front bumper. I like the $400 tag. Just don't show me the rear one as I already have a J. Duff tube bumper and I modified it to have a d.s. mounted spare swing to the p.s. plus two five gallon cans close to the pivot point, and a 60" high lift across the top. If I see the rear and can't live without it I may have to sell mine to help pay for it. We'll see what the rear costs.

bailiebilt

Sponsor/Vendor
Loc.
Sapulpa
Triggerman - making great progress on Trigger! Glad to see the one-offs worked.

Just thought I would let you know that the rear bumper with spare tire carrier is going to be ready a little later than first expected. We are now shooting for closer to the middle of December. We will post pictures as soon as possible.

74BroncoCO

Bronco Guru
Ahh man, I don't know if I can wait that long. I will have to see what shakes out when I get back from Mexico.

J.D.

bailiebilt

Sponsor/Vendor
Loc.
Sapulpa
74BroncoCo - Please be patient...It will be worth the wait! We want to make sure it is perfect before we release it!

74BroncoCO

Bronco Guru
bailiebilt said:
74BroncoCo - Please be patient...It will be worth the wait! We want to make sure it is perfect before we release it!

I understand and appreciate that, but I also wanted a cooler rack on there as well, which I know is a few months out from the first release. I guess the main reason I was looking for a bumper was so I could carry a spare and a cooler and leave room in the back for camping stuff. Since it's winter time, I don't go camping and I may be able to do without. I'll think long and hard. How long do you suspect you'll wait until putting a cooler rack on it?

J.D.

bailiebilt

Sponsor/Vendor
Loc.
Sapulpa
The cooler rack is definitely the next thing on the list! We have several requests for the rack. Our hope is by mid to late 1st quarter we will be announcing the addition of the cooler rack!

bowhunter

Bronco Guru
GOOD NEWS!!!!!

I spoke with Gordon Bailie earlier and he now has "two" protype REAR bumpers in his hands and will be welding the first together today!!

He made the statement, "that if you like the front bumper, you're going to love this rear"........I can't wait.

He has asked me to come over and take some photos of it so I can post them here. So, I should have everyone pictures of the rear within the next 24-48 hours.

Dale

bailiebilt

Sponsor/Vendor
Loc.
Sapulpa
Well, it does not look like there will be a LOT of changes for the rear so the pics Bowhunter puts on will be close to the final design. All pics will be of the raw steel at this point.

I will go into detail about the benefits of this bumper after you get a chance to view it...
Merry Christmas to all!

74BroncoCO

Bronco Guru
winokko - pics are coming soon. I am chmompin at the bit here too!

Stay tuned...

J.D.

bowhunter

Bronco Guru
For anyone interested.....I'm going to be at Gordon's tomorrow doing a little work on the Bronco........I'll sneak a few pics of the rear bumpers when he's not looking and post them tomorrow evening.

bailiebilt

Sponsor/Vendor
Loc.
Sapulpa
Just FYI...Bowhunter came out yesterday and tooks some pics of the rear bumper...look for a thread that was started today about a sneak peak!