• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Another soft top mass buy???

mustangmarty

Bronco Guru
admin said:
I'll post an update tomorrow evening.

Is there enough interest right now though? Thanks!

I already mentioned that I was in if it turns out to be the STC Fast Trak (not Bestop). But FWIW, the sooner, the better. I'd like to get it installed before I leave for Bama at the end of May. Of course if it's later, I'm still in anyway. Whatever works out I guess. ;)

Bronco Wild

Loc.
Nubraska
Looks like Jon needs a YES or NO at this point to make this thing work with the few that are interested.

Merlin76

Like I said, I am in if it's the STC. I got some extra cash from taxes still that needs to go to the Bronco before the lady gets ahold of it....

70_Steve

Old Guy
You might want to put me down as a definite maybe for a STC top. Timing really doesn't matter.

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
I don't necessarily need a yes or no. I was just trying to determine if there's enough interest at the moment. It wasn't that long ago that we did the last buy.

I think what we'll do is just run it for a longer time frame. Probably start in the next few days and run through the end of June. That way people can get in now if they're in a hurry, but it also gives more time for those that may be still on the fence.

I'll post more info this week.

Sac '68 sport, thanks for the info. I've contacted your guy about possibly doing another buy in the future.

Paine

Loc.
Wasilla, Alaska
I'm interested...

I had to bail on the Tuffy buy due to an emergency cash flow incident but I'd throw my hat in the ring for a soft top, STC, tinted, black.

Thanks,
Steve

mustangmarty

Bronco Guru
admin said:
I don't necessarily need a yes or no. I was just trying to determine if there's enough interest at the moment. It wasn't that long ago that we did the last buy.QUOTE]

I remember that one. Had it been an STC Fast Trak, I would've been all over it then. I'm glad it's coming around now though. I can't wait to get that heavy @$$ "tin can" off and be able to take out the windows or drop the top down completely whenever I want. ;D

BRussell

Loc.
Winston Salem
I might be interested in a Charcoal Denim STC Fast Trac top with zip out tinted windows. Let me know when and how much.

Are the denim tops waterproof?

Thanks, Brad