• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TITLE AMENDMENT: Vendor service issues. Advice???

Status
Not open for further replies.

welndmn

Bronco Guru
I dunno Welndmn, Brentwood is out there. LOL. J/K.

We got a Safeway, and a few taco stands, what else do you need?;D :p

I am glad to hear its all setteled.
I think it just got blown way out then it need to be, and because its Friday, we all had to jump in and get out 0.02 in.

Flintknapper

Loc.
Deep East Texas
No its not just a TX thing. My business is in a remote rural location and we ship/receive a lot of 'stuff', big and small (worldwide too..). The fact that our mailing addy is a PO box is a PITA constantly. We do not have 'mail delivery' except to our PO box. UPS/Fedex/DHL will not deliver to PO box..USPS will not deliver to our physical address. We are constantly having to correct one or the other with various suppliers and customers..

Exactly the situation here. Maybe other places it is better.

Oh..and we do not pay for shipping costs of our products when they are returned to us under warranty; we do pay the shippng to send them back...and we pay shippng costs when we are returning something to a vendor under warranty/the vendor pays shipping when returning it to us.

Yes, this is common business practice and has been for many years.

bax

Contributor
Old Member
hey everyone! I am putting a chevy motor in my bronco!!!!!

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Oh, don't forget

9. Start a thread on why you should sell you Bronco and keep your jeep

10. Start a thread on why we are all stupid for spending so much money on 30+ year old vehicles.

11. Club some baby seals.

Flintknapper

Loc.
Deep East Texas
Resolving anything with the PO is easier said than done.

Same here!

I have a small business that has PO box address and I can't get anything that will not fit in the box. Packages sent via USPS have to be sent to my home address. Fedex and UPS are no problem

Here anything that won't fit in a P.O.Box is kept behind the counter and a notice slip is put in your box. The USPS will deliver any item to your physical address (mail box) that will fit in the box, otherwise it goes back to the shipper or to your P.O.Box.

UPS/FedEx are no problem. They will bring anything they can possibly carry....rain, shine, etc....and will do so until 7:00 p.m.

If you live in rural East Texas...you learn this in a hurry.

JHD

Loc.
Colorado Springs
he did not ask for opinions but got themQUOTE]

You do not post on this site or any other with out expecting feed back or opinions. Whether it's a question or a statment the ONLY reason to put anything on here is to see what others will say. He knew everyone woud agree, dissagree, or anything in-between and beyond.

jtd123

Loc.
merritt island
i didnt read the guts of this post im sure its interesting. chuck and gang are always great to work with and extemely helpfull

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
Well, I called the PO again about the returns. I have talked to them several times over the last 2 years about this including just putting in a change of address from kerrville to the ingram PO box, no good. Today they tell me that they read the address from the bottom up, Zip code then the next line up so if we use BC Broncos, next line down 110 Business dr then the next line down PO Box 69 and the last line Ingram Tx. 78025 everything will go to the PO Box. They could have told me this 2 years ago, if true that fixes everything. Anyway I changed the info on my front page hope it helps. As a test everyone could send $10 using the above address and I would let you all know how it works:) If it works I will be changing to the new address form on everything, forms, cards, letter head, adds etc.

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
12. Start a thread about the best lift to use without doing a "search" to see if the subject has already been discussed.;D

blackbeauty

Loc.
Woo-pig-sooie
I think that the title of this tread should be changed to "use B.C. Broncos or its going to suck". ;D ;D

On a more serious note, I want to thank Chuck for ALL of the work you do for the Bronco community. You the Man!

WyleCoyote

Bronco Guru
As a test everyone could send $10 using the above address and I would let you all know how it works:)

I'm using the $10 to cover the cost of the new keyboard I need now that you made me spit Pepsi all over this one!

scsm76

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Shaver Lake, CA
I am glad to see that this issue is resolved. It is a shame to see conflicts between two respectable members of the bronco community.
I can understand the frustration from both sides.

For those of you who don' know TBS-Pops he is a very respectable individual and has bent over backwards to help out many people in the Norcalbronco group including driving several hours out of his way to pick up a stranded EB owner, the same as Chuck. He also regularly picks up and delivers large and small EB parts around California as part of his trucking route free of charge to us EB owners. Both he and his son have helped me and countless others out many times.
Many of you know and have dealt with Chuck and know he is a pretty stand up guy. I also understand Chuck's delima with the USPS, they have changed my post office (city and zip code) three times now and most recently renamed my street. I have spent an incredible amount of time and money to change all my business and personal documents (letter heads, business cards, web pages, billing addresses with vendors, etc...) four times now. My current street name which the USPS made me change comes up as not being a registered address so I have to use the old street name to get packages delivered USPS but letters seem to come through fine unless they verifyt the address. With FedEx, UPS, and even DHL I will get the packages regardless of which street name I use. I have battled with the USPS over this for six years now and they still can't get it sorted out, I even have friends who work in the local post office.

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
You people assume to much.
We don't know the partnership the WH and BCB has.
When he called WH's with a problem, WH could of told them to call BCB to help TROUBLESHOOT the issue.
If BCB did the troubleshooting over the phone, and decied that the M/C was bad, he took it apon himself to fix it.

There are lots of things that could of happened, but it seems eveyone on this board is so quick to jump to a side with out getting a full story.

So far, the only thing I believe is BCB needs to be more clear about their shipping. I don't live in Butt F#$@K no where, and this was the first I ever heard about USPS not delivering to rual places.

I know Jon said it was on their website, but they said they phoned in and got the information.

This issue arose from Communation problems. WH should fo made it their position more clear the Customer. BCB should of made what they can and can not do more clear as well.

I like this guy!! ;) ;D
And to all lets not forget how many people where so eager to jump in and support Saddleup...............how'd that turn out?
I' buy from everyone and have had no problems, guess I'm lucky.;D ;D ;D

bax

Contributor
Old Member
hard top and soon to have 2 soft tops, that is if Chuck ever finishes his.

Status
Not open for further replies.