• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Welp, I added another: 70 Halfcab

tplane2

Loc.
Kailua, Hi
I just recently bought a 76 ranger a couple months ago, but it is currently in CONUS in TN while I'm in Hawaii. I was planning on shipping it out but kept searching local to find myself an affordable uncut.
I had originally found this one before the purchase of the ranger, but it had sold before I called. I actually posted a thread about it on here.
Luck had it I was browsing the ole C'List and this one popped back up. the previous buyer had backed out due to loss of employment. The seller gave me rights to it since I had called before.

It is currently on the large island of Kona, while I'm in Oahu. So i bought it site unseen. I was willing to take the chance due to the price, and the fact that there just aren't many in Hawaii period. I'm sure I'll find some unknown rust along with some other surprises, but I think its a good starter!

I'll let yall know when I get it shipped over!

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

tplane2

Loc.
Kailua, Hi
What? Who wouldn't want a 200lb jungle gym hanging off their Bronco?

Don't worry. First thing on the to do list.

Last edited:

MPG_Bronco

Loc.
Chandler
oh, I thought that was the original roll cage... Looks great looking forward to the progress and more pics

OP
OP
T

tplane2

Loc.
Kailua, Hi
Any ideas for this thing?

Keeping it uncut, thinking luber.

It has a new 6cyl so it will prob stay put for now.
Prob check out the rust and repair what is rotted. Paint it original color.
Then: WH 2.5, KM2 31s on stock wheels.

What else?