• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What do you do for a living to pay for your Bronco Addiction

Jeff76

Loc.
Alpharetta GA
Semiconductors. integrated circuits. FPGAs specifically.

Started a new job in July and haven't been back to the garage in literally three months. Between the heavy travel and the brutal kids soccer schedule, not much love for the bronco(s). Cranked it up again today, and the smile is back!

Until the next flight, that is.... ; )

Jeff

bushman_22

Loc.
Aloha, OR
I was an auto/truck mechanic for general motors for years. Now I am a maintenance/operator of a drawbridge. (went from little bolts to big bolts)

Bushman

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
I'm a full time student after 13 years of slinging paint for Freightliner. So for the last four years (2 trying to get work and 2 years in school) I have been a good house bi**h and my wife has paid for most of it. So I guess I'm a man whore.;)

Rickb1b

As my name suggest I flew the B-1B bomber. I'm retired now. Trying to figure out how to make my 69 a reliable DD for the winter in Alaska.

77-302

Loc.
Canton, MI
For the past 13 years I've been a Powertrain Engineer for FoMoCo in Dearborn working on V8 gas and global Diesel engine manufacturing and design. I bought my first Bronco in March...Now it's October and I've bought it again $$$ ugh....

Last edited:

Miker

Bronco Guru
Ok, I'll play. CEO For the Boy Scouts of America for the state of New Hampshire

ObscureMachine

Seatbelt Orifice Officer
Loc.
World Headquarters
Update I guess. Job changed 2 years ago. Currently we own a commercial electrical contracting company in New Orleans. Employ about 22 people. All I really do is sign checks and deal with major problems.

Gonna need a job when we move to Oregon. Somebody hook me up???

hdfx81

Deliver home heating oil

Attachments

• 2012-03-12 14.54.09.jpg
    2012-03-12 14.54.09.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 35

ccbronco

I own a collision repair facility (aka body shop) in Nor Cal. My rig has been in pieces for three years, so don't think it is the perfect set up for a Bronco addiction. I have to get the business to make money before I spend it on Bronco.

Last edited:

miikee73

Shadetree Guru
Loc.
Aloha
After almost 40 years of stacking apples in the grocery stores I moved over to Home Depot for the after retirement income (health insurance). Pretty cool gig,I'm on a merchandising team that has a 5 store rotation,work Monday thru Friday 6-2:30. For those in retail you know how hard it is to get a schedule like that. Plan on staying there till the government will take care of me...I hope to live to see the day!
I'm the guy that gets to put out all the new tools. Which isn't a good place for a Tool Whore

LTL4life

Loc.
The FROZEN TURDRA
After almost 40 years of stacking apples in the grocery stores I moved over to Home Depot for the after retirement income (health insurance). Pretty cool gig,I'm on a merchandising team that has a 5 store rotation,work Monday thru Friday 6-2:30. For those in retail you know how hard it is to get a schedule like that. Plan on staying there till the government will take care of me...I hope to live to see the day!
I'm the guy that gets to put out all the new tools. Which isn't a good place for a Tool Whore

Lucky duck you. I'm 10 min. walking dist. to home depot. When i give up trucking, i hope to get a PT job there.

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Asst. Site Safety Manager for BIS Industrial Services at the Buckeye Foley Mill. We keep the mill up and running, 2 power boilers, 2 bark boilers and 3 recovery boilers. The mill turns pine trees into cellulose fibers that is used in the manufacture of paper, food and even tires.

jtoney51

Contributor
I am a Division Manager for a full service accounting firm, we specialize in outsourced accounting for small to meduim business. Our clients span from the east coast to west coast, all of our software is cloud based so it is accesible at any given point. Let me know if you have questions or ever need help..

Im a Firefighter for the city of albany, been there 8 years and i own/run a small decal/sign bussiness to pay for my automotive disease