• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

SteveL

Huge chevy guy
Loc.
Hawthorne ca
Drove the 72 around today for some errands. Man the brakes feel like sh*t compared to the 66 with h-boost. 72 has pb and both are 4 wheel disc. I guess I'll be putting the hydro kit on the 72 once the weather cools off.

blamejane

Contributor
Bronco Guru
drove it for the last three days, picking up the grandson from 1st grade and going to local fishing hole on the Yellowstone River. Good Times!

Attachments

• yellowstone_fishing.jpg
    yellowstone_fishing.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 97

blamejane

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hey girl, you got that rig looking good!!! All that work was worth it!!!;D;D

That might be a calendar shot!!!

Thanks NG, it just doesn't get any better.

Good lookin Bronco.What happened to the hill across the river?Did a storm come through?

Hey Rob, had a small fire come through back in 2006. I was hoping the bronco would deflect from the trees ;D

Attachments

• bronco_cj_and_tucker.jpg
    bronco_cj_and_tucker.jpg
    202.5 KB · Views: 70

bax

Contributor
Old Member
drove it for the last three days, picking up the grandson from 1st grade and going to local fishing hole on the Yellowstone River. Good Times!

Nice picture. Where on the yellowstone? My daughter is headed up there in a week and a half. She fishes the yellowstone in the Paradise valley area. Beautiful country.

buck68

We painted the door inserts today. If it ever warms up here, we might be able to use them!

Unknown

Contributor
Got the underside area prepped and painted for the reinstall of refurbished aux gas tank.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 37

Slednut10

Contributor
Guru? That's funny!
Wanted something simple today so I did the anti rattle felts on both doors. Simple my a...........!:p

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
nothing to mine, but delivering one to maine this afternoon.....if you see us beep and wave! :cool:

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
YEP, way south though....Wells, that's still NH isn't it? ;)

blamejane

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Wanted something simple today so I did the anti rattle felts on both doors. Simple my a...........!:p

I seriously need to do mine, but have been holding off. Did you get it finished? Let use know how you like the new felt.

blamejane

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I was going to look for this answer as well. The fit and stance looks perfect. Nice pictures.

OMG I love how it turned out. The stance is exactly what I wanted. I was seriously considering 33x10.5 because I didn't want a wide look to the tires. I read a post where a member suggested 33x12.5 on 15x8 as being a nice combo. After looking at several images of this combo I knew it was exactly what I was looking for. The bronco also drives so smooth thanks to the new suspension. Thanks gnsteam.