• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

jray

Trying to figure out what that "hot" wire went to under the dash, probably some PO stuff.

davebonnie

Loc.
Spring Hill, FL
Sold it

:cry: Needed the money.

95d7af05-1.jpg

Justafordguy

Bronco Guru
I did get my grill finished and mounted lastnight. I also got the glove box door put back on and the side emblems installed. Need to install the flares tonight. Hope to have it ready to drive in a few weeks maybe sooner.

yak67

Bronco Guru
my wife called and Fedex just dropped off a bunch of parts from Tom's!

msweb

Bronco Guru
:cry: Needed the money.

Man, that sucks but I know where you're coming from. I decided to start selling my guns first though. Hate to see them go as well but can't see parting with the Bronco. Hate that you had to go that route!

Last edited:

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Got my RCV axles today...hopefully makes my half ton 44 into a 55 ;D
Need to wait for someone to install theirs first so I can learn from them.

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Picked up and started the install of the Steering column, 1990 f-150 tilt, with cruise on the wheel. Wonder what I can hook up to those buttons?

22213evl

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rio Rancho N.M.
started doing the speaker install on my 77 and came to find out there is a 1 1/2 differance in the faces (straight down from the rail inside surface ) cause it's a 77 and has the fuel doors on the outside. so I'm gonna have to do some refiguring to get the speakers where I want them.

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
Removed the entire exhaust system from the block out and dropped in a new to me set of long tube headers. Will hopefully have the rest of the system built by the end of the weekend. It's gonna be so sweet!!!

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
tidied up some of the underhood wiring, retained to the inner fenders, and gathered more parts for my hydro boost conversion......near 50 degrees this weekend! Might be going outside for the year!!!!!!

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
tidied up some of the underhood wiring, retained to the inner fenders, and gathered more parts for my hydro boost conversion......near 50 degrees this weekend! Might be going outside for the year!!!!!!

What parts did you done get?

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
steering brackets, pulley and a nice new cooler. Waiting for the booster and bracket %)

W650Mike

Loc.
Eastland, Texas
Scored a set of Texas ’73 license plates at the Decatur Swap Meet; unissued, never installed, pristine condition. Now I’ll only have to register every 5 years!

I saw several EBs at Decatur, but no-one was around to see if they frequent this forum.