• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

Tram

Bronco Guru
I started cutting on my inner fender and my core support..

mabyre6u.jpg

miikee73

Shadetree Guru
Loc.
Aloha
I placed an order this afternoon with BC Broncos, for a set of 5, 17" Indy slot wheels. The wheels featured in the mass buy, in the vendors forum.
damn,those are going to look sweet on the Bronco....A little jealous here!!

xfalcon

I placed an order this afternoon with BC Broncos, for a set of 5, 17" Indy slot wheels. The wheels featured in the mass buy, in the vendors forum.

That's going to look Great on your Bronco look forward to seeing it.

Joker11

Loc.
Yuma, Arizona
Bronco today

I fixed a dent on the rear of the hardtop. Then I shot some primer on it to see what it looked like. Happy as pie. It didn't need to be perfect. I am shooting bed liner over the whole thing.

dentfix.jpg

Unknown

Contributor
Today I dropped the aux tank to finish buttoning up the front roll bar mounts and was shocked to find a rust free floor, I was expecting worse.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 31
OP
OP
Heus33

Heus33

Bronco Guru
I fixed a dent on the rear of the hardtop. Then I shot some primer on it to see what it looked like. Happy as pie. It didn't need to be perfect. I am shooting bed liner over the whole thing.

View attachment 333546

Nice! What color? I've always wanted to do a white bedliner hardtop. Spray it inside and out to help with rigidity.

Tram

Bronco Guru

Bedliner should hide a multitude of sins! ;). I really want to spray my entire Bronco with it, but I'm hesitant.

I think the hardtop would be perfect though.

BRONCROB

Bronco Guru
Loc.
WISNER LA.
Forgot to add that on my brakes I used the spacer instead of a new spindle and everything worked perfect.:D

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1398004879689.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1398004879689.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 38

Z Bronco

Bronco Guru
Just made the front 3/8 EFI fuel line, now to get off this computer and go make the return line.

ahansen_1985

Bronco Guru
Loc.
amity, oregon
Dismantled my aluminum dash, stripped every bit of wire from the cab, starting all over with a stock dash, and running all new wire soldering every connection

Sylar

Loc.
Cleveland, TX
Drove to gas station, gassed her up, idled around my neighborhood in low 4 :) , scrubbed some mildew off the seats. Had her put up too long.

Slednut10

Contributor
Guru? That's funny!
Finally got it off the lift and fired back up yesterday. PCV hooked up and working (ugly adapter but...) Bled the PS. Flushing the cooling system. No leaks so far. 3G charges nice and does not squeal (yet). Somehow lost my brake lights-3 steps forward 1 step back..........

OP
OP
Heus33

Heus33

Bronco Guru
Oil change, washed it and took it for a quick spin to clear out any winter cobwebs. They didn't have a chance.

uvasa5u8.jpg

ase8esuj.jpg

Joker11

Loc.
Yuma, Arizona
Went and spent another hundred bucks for a quart of epoxy primer. I learned that I should do that prior to using the raptor bedliner spray for adhesion.

I am using black bedliner on the hardtop for a white body bronco. Some of the snowbirds here are using the tintable style and shooting their entire jeeps. To each his own.
if you dont like it you can sandblast it. Lol

I hope to have the primer done before I go to Knotts. Then shoot the bedliner when I get back.

Last edited:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
You always have a nice lookin rig, when you own one brother.. :) Great color. WOuld be cool to have that BC top too. Keep up the good work

Oil change, washed it and took it for a quick spin to clear out any winter cobwebs. They didn't have a chance.

uvasa5u8.jpg

ase8esuj.jpg