• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
KMAN love what you've done with the place...
Now I need some more explanation on what all that stuff is . .
Left box is ...
Under bottom box is...
Sheet of Aluminum or Galvanized sheet metal is to keep top box in place ... Maybe...
& explain the Cooler box. Does it have a generator in it .
....NEED WORK I'LL SAY..

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
crazy here . I cranked mine up & moved it out of the way.
I'm about to go ona vacation around the western USA. 6000 MILES.
SO While I'm gone I having a 12 + by 45 to 55 ft long new slab poured in front of
my shop. ....SO I can work on a couple of jobs in front of my shop.
My shop is 70ft by 40ft . But I have SEVERAL OLD CLASSIC TRACTORS In my shop & my shop is just plane full .
SO While I'm on vacation I'm having another slab . poured .& & I can do some swap work.
Read about our 3 week vacation in off topic .
We're home but have to go to another town for some farm seed tomorrow.
SO It may be several day before being able to get any new pictures posted
.... BECAUSE OF NEW PHONE ....

Howard2x4x4

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Freshly back from the upper Penensula, I stored the almost completed safari top at the ceiling of the unheated portion of the barn. I'll take it back down and finalize the mounting, etc., as soon as I find a safari to go on.

20221004_155654.jpg 20221005_164625.jpg

bronkenn

Contributor
Bronco Guy
Loc.
Southeast Ohio

awest5321

Contributor
Loc.
Exit 79 on I85
Got my exhaust installed. Bought Duff kit a couple years ago. Finally got it on my truck. It is quiet. Will drive it for awhile and decide if I want to change the mufflers out. Still need to trim a few inches off the exits and maybe add chrome tips. dual exhaust.jpg dual exhaust2.jpg dual exhaust3.jpg

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Well I did fire it up after a long hiatus haha next up, install rugged radio, speakers some new bushings

Reactions: kat

abn373

Contributor
Loc.
Charleston, SC
Well after a friend of mine sort of made fun of me about a year ago, asking what is with the spark plug wires going everywhere looking like an amateur, I got some billet wire looms. I didn't think it would be that hard to find something that was old school and not some Chinese Amazon one-size fits none nonsense. For the record, my EB is not a show truck or even a truck I would usually lift the hood to show anyone, but I like this product, R&M Specialties....to be honest, the packaging seems like something you would see hanging up in the corner of a service station in the 80s or something when I was a kid. Anyway, nice product and actually made for a SBF valve cover bolt location.... aluminum powder coated brackets and polymer clamps. really sturdy. 12.jpg 15.jpg

Howard2x4x4

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Lookin' good! Gonna try to track down a set of those for mine also! Thanks for posting!

FordBronc

Contributor
Bronco's, yea I have a couple.
Loc.
Polk County, Missouri

Attachments

• plu3.jpeg
    plu3.jpeg
    164.9 KB · Views: 60
  • plu4.jpeg
    plu4.jpeg
    159.9 KB · Views: 58
  • temporary plug wire holders.jpg
    temporary plug wire holders.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 62

eBronc2

Contributor
Sold it. :(

The old rusty body tub, anyway. But, it's OK. Got a shiny new one to play with now, just have to decide on a color for it.

abn373

Contributor
Loc.
Charleston, SC
Did some research for some of my own. X2 thanks for the posting.

R&R Specialties flat http://www.rmspecialties.com/1105.html

Vertical mount http://www.rmspecialties.com/1105-90.html

Silver mount black clamp blocks. https://www.summitracing.com/parts/rnm-1105s

https://www.amazon.com/s?srs=10160887011

Other ideas I came across, I believe the 1st 2 pics are from someone on here? Not sure of the brand. 3rd pic....well we all know the 3rd pic.
For mine, I used the included 1" spacers, I got four stainless 1/4"-20 x 1 3/4" bolts and they replaced the 1/4'-20 x 1/2" stainless bolts I had in the OEM valve cover. The spacers, for me, kept it up where I wanted it. I can't remember, but I am pretty sure my wires are Ford Performance 9mm and they still clamped it fine without pinching, but that is probably max size, I am guessing. It's nice they are made in US, as a bonus.