• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What is wrong with this slow site? 2yrs

Ethansdad73

Bronco Guru
took a crap on our site and ran, could not handle the flames.... or Jon gave him the boot... eitherway, see ya and sell your bronco to someone who deserves it.

blankenship76

Loc.
Indianapolis, IN
What an incoherent bastard!!!

I love this site, I'm on it ten times a day and have gained a ton of knowledge. I even bought a couple of the classic bronco stickers which will be on each side window of the hard top and I hate stickers.

SWBronc

Loc.
Montgomery, Tx
I am on this site daily and never have problems, Jon does a great job! Kick yourself off the site! Or maybe try contributing to the site you mamby-pamby jackwagon!

custom-cruiser

Loc.
Boise,ID
I have like a 10 yr old lap top and the pages load imediatley with cable intranet.

Clearly Dippy is just tossing some fuel on the fire to have some red neck fun.....

After a hard night with his Precious

redneck-sleeping-in-bed-with-motorcycle.jpg

Last edited:

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Seymourpus is back! good times. He is harmless guys, just goofin off and having some fun. His best friend is Mr. Pissypants. they are " a pair"

OP
OP
Seymourpus

Seymourpus

BANNED
Loc.
So Cal
Give me a break. I watched live streaming Nadal and Federer kick tennis butt in HD on my PC today. On ESPN3 for those that do not know about it yet.

ALL other website in the planet are also instant AS I PAY EXTRA FOR BUSINESS CLASS INTERNET ACCESS.

Except this dial up speed turd.

Try www.zrxoa.com my motorbike site. INSTANT.

It used to be FAST.

Am I the only one?

NY-Bronco

Resident Dipstick
Loc.
Weehawken, NJ
Oh look, the douche is back. It seems like youre the only one complaining. Go take your business class internet and shove it up your **** (PG site ;D) You might want to upgrade that to first class internet.

Heard about your hood and head. Dumbass!! ;D

OP
OP
Seymourpus

Seymourpus

BANNED
Loc.
So Cal
From 2 minutes ago. My zrx1200R custom

and the chopped off windows custom paint job roadster.....

Shown under my 400 watt grow medicinal grow light.

This site is slower than my granny gear in 4WD in 1st at 2000 rpm.

NO ONE ELSE has this issue? Hmm..its controlled by the site controllers eh?

Well....thank you moderator "richard" head.

Right after I hand painted with color and clear on my shift knobs......

brike.jpg

OP
OP
Seymourpus

Seymourpus

BANNED
Loc.
So Cal
From 2 minutes ago. My zrx1200R custom and the chopped off windows custom paint job Bronco '72 roadster.....

Shown under my 400 watt grow medicinal grow light.

This site is slower than my granny gear in 4WD in 1st at 2000 rpm.

NO ONE ELSE has this issue? Hmm..its controlled by the site controllers eh?

Well....thank you moderator "richard" head.

Right after I hand painted with color and clear on my shift knobs......

brike.jpg

71broncman

Loc.
Woodland Park, Co
Did you forget to fill your prescription? I don't pay for "BUSINESS CLASS" internet but, this site is as fast as any other site for me. This is a great site and I too give kudos to Jon. Is your life so out of control that having to wait a few seconds sets you into a screaming rage? Take a chill pill dude.

NY-Bronco

Resident Dipstick
Loc.
Weehawken, NJ
The Bronco is nice. You can paint, Ill give you that. But the "custom" bike - HA HA HA.

JON, Why do you put up with this idiot?