• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What is wrong with this slow site? 2yrs

Seymourpus

BANNED
Loc.
So Cal
already with this crap.

I got a bronco and a motorcycle and the mc site is INSTANT.

Like Netflix.

Like any other site in the the goddamn planet.

EXCEPT THIS DOUCHEBAG OF A SLOW SERVER BUSY PIECE OF GARBAGE.

I am sick of it. What is the friggin' problem?

Let someone else own it because I visit once every 6 months now and just get irritated.

You owners of this site are Turd Burglers.....

Kick me off this useless crap or answer for your incompetence and cheapness.

Your server must be a Commodore 64 circa 1988.

Friggin' Cornholio

crab

Bronco Guru
This might get censored, but..........
Thank you Jon for all your hard work keeping this site active!!

Attachments

• STFU_(4).jpg
    STFU_(4).jpg
    6 KB · Views: 500

Viperwolf1

Contributor
electron whisperer
already with this crap.

I got a bronco and a motorcycle and the mc site is INSTANT.

Like Netflix.

Like any other site in the the goddamn planet.

EXCEPT THIS DOUCHEBAG OF A SLOW SERVER BUSY PIECE OF GARBAGE.

I am sick of it. What is the friggin' problem?

Let someone else own it because I visit once every 6 months now and just get irritated.

You owners of this site are Turd Burglers.....

Kick me off this useless crap or answer for your incompetence and cheapness.

Your server must be a Commodore 64 circa 1988.

Friggin' Cornholio

Apparently there's one too many people logged in. As soon as Jon kicks you off it'll be fine again.

NY-Bronco

Resident Dipstick
Loc.
Weehawken, NJ
Dude!! What is wrong with you? Servers and bandwidth cost money. Sites like this are not cheap to maintain!! You think the admin does not have a dayjob? You think he is here to serve you? You dont even have the decency to be a contributor and then complain about it? Its the price of a couple beers. This thread seriously pisses me off man!
BTW, where Im sitting this site is plenty fast. Maybe you need a better connection at home.
The people and the members on this site are nothing but generous with their time, money and resources. Why do I even bother typing this.

WTF man??:mad:

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
I got to agree with stupid, crab, viper, NY and jim!!!! Just go away if you're not happy here, ain't nobody making you come to the best EB site on the web!!!

Hell, we have a pretty good time and everybody kinda likes each other!!!;D;D

Just go away!!!!:cool::cool::cool::cool:

NY-Bronco

Resident Dipstick
Loc.
Weehawken, NJ
Just in case this douche returns:

The webserver of classicbroncos.com is powered by Apache/1.3.41 (Unix) mod_log_bytes/1.2 mod_bwlimited/1.4 mod_auth_passthrough/1.8 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 mod_ssl/2.8.31 OpenSSL/0.9.7a webserver software.

Hosted by Layered Technologies. You know what else is hosted there?
1. Wordpress
2. techcrunch
3. Reuters
Need I continue.

BTW you dumbass: The average loading time of classicbroncos.com is 5246 milliseconds. Its your stupid connection that sucks. Go back to your godaddy hosted sites.

This site has over 13000 members of which over 4000 of them are active users. This site gets over 60,000 page views per day.

crab

Bronco Guru
This is what happened to the last Seymourpus. Looks like extinction runs in the family.......

Attachments

• image0011.jpg
    image0011.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 113

jim3326

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Appleturkey
I just read a little of one of his posts in January. It seems he was hit on the head with his hood, forgot to latch it, flipped up and over the windshield while driving about 40 with no top, seats, license or registration:eek: Claims he is an engineer with a law degree. I will let you all make your own decisions about his mental capacity;D

Jim W.

69BroncoDad

Loc.
Rutland
I dunno what his problem is....but I come on here RELIGIOUSLY!!! everyday....sometimes several times a day... don't matter if I come with my cell phone or Laptop always loads ( well except that one day ) and I know I wasn't the only one going through withdrawls that day,I find that Facebook is slower.
The host is doing an awesome job...I love this site Thank You for an outstanding job !!!

Broncobowsher

Total hack
I just read a little of one of his posts in January. It seems he was hit on the head with his hood, forgot to latch it, flipped up and over the windshield while driving about 40 with no top, seats, license or registration:eek: Claims he is an engineer with a law degree. I will let you all make your own decisions about his mental capacity;D

Jim W.

Or the lack there of---

crab

Bronco Guru
I gotta be honest with you....I have never understood the "VOTE" thing and what it does for us. Sure I vote once and a while (like right now) but not sure what it does other then a status symbol? I visit the sites that I like not based on their ranking from some counter. Is there more to it?

weasel

Loc.
Norfolk
I vote everyday and a lot of times on 2 different computers. (work & home)
AS far as the douche bag (Seymourpus), get a better internet service or move out of the wood and up grade your computer so you don't have too hand crank it to start it up.

This site is Awesome: the amount of times this site help me with problems and or gave me ideas and cheap upgrades, i cannot count on one hand. :D