• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What new or different would you like to see for the Bronco from aftermarket?

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
OH I knew there was another thing I'm always trying to build. But I just can't get my stuff together.. A rear Sliding Window for our Half Cabs. Again Cheap about $99.95 retail. When I had my parts store up until about 1995. I could & did buy them for $49.95. We sold a lot of them.
... Then of course a good gasket that doesn't cost 60 bucks.

BR549

Loc.
huntsville
Transfer case shift indicarors for t-shift. The black box that mounts to the floor. Lots of times they are brittle or broken. A quaility rear rubber mat Interior lights for under the rear bed rails ( like the new trucks have).

clarrance

Bronco Guru
Transfer case shift indicarors for t-shift. The black box that mounts to the floor. Lots of times they are brittle or broken. A quaility rear rubber mat Interior lights for under the rear bed rails ( like the new trucks have).

I thought I read somewhere or saw a picture of a new transfer case cover being made from Scott Drake. Someone posted it from the SEMA show.

No Hay

Bronco Guru
I would like to see more bumper styles, console shapes, half door styles and rock sliders that don't attach to the body

red hot71

Loc.
kent wash.
A 66 style dash pad that fits the late model defroster ducts. Get rid of the extra thick/wide area on the passenger side.

brianstrange

Bronco Guru
A fiberglass firewall to tailgate structural floor assembly with posts that you can hang steel panels on.

KyleQ

Bronco Guru
How about a trans tunnel shaped to fit over a NP435 without a body lift ;)

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
You had trouble fitting a stock air cleaner? Or just can't find an old stock one?

Paul

gmurrell

bolt on body inserts front and rear to eliminate the gap above stock bumpers if you have a BL.

Deano

Bronco Guru
bolt on body inserts front and rear to eliminate the gap above stock bumpers if you have a BL.

I made a few of the front panels that cover up the body lift if intrested PM me and ill send you some pictures

Eoth

Bronco Guru
An affordable MODULAR hardtop. With ability to run as a safari top (full and half).