• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What new or different would you like to see for the Bronco from aftermarket?

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
id like to ask the bronco gods for an unlimited amount of time and money to research prototype and produce all these cool ideas :cool:

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
Posting these for Deano......pics if his front roll pan

Before....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 147

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
With only 1 truely complete kit (Duff), I'd like to see more 4link kits offered.

D

You've peaked my interest with this one! So right now we offer the 4 link for the eb 9" in a 3.5" & 5.5" lift height. we also sale the 4 link for the dana 60, dana 70, 10.25 sterling and the 14 bolt they are setup for 5.5" lift. All the 4 link kits need a minimum of 2" body lift.

Is there something specific your asking for?

Last edited:

ford man

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Leesburg Ga
Just as the title says, what new or different products would you like to see offered for your Bronco? We have a lot of great vendors and talented members here that may get some new ideas for products.

Three off the top of my head are:

1) Rubber/vinyl floor mat like OEM

2) Stroppe style steering wheel with foam padding

3) Rocker panel trim - like OEM or solid billet aluminum

This all sounds good to me and I would add the chrome window trim stainless vent windows. The bronco script rubber floor mat is definitely on top of my list!!!!

Rustytruck

Bronco Guru
A Cd or phamplet with all the part Numbers and common cross reference part numbers.
need a light bulb.
need a wheel bearing seal napa or seal manufacturer #
need the o-ring for the c-4 adapter
need a ford spindle or chevy spindle Number.
for over a decade this information has been put into this site but never compiled.

clarrance

Bronco Guru
A Cd or phamplet with all the part Numbers and common cross reference part numbers.
need a light bulb.
for over a decade this information has been put into this site but never compiled.

That is a great idea. Maybe someone could start a file of some kind, and we all could add to it over time. Kind of a running file of information.

OP
OP
TX SS

TX SS

Contributor
Loc.
Houston
An affordable MODULAR hardtop. With ability to run as a safari top (full and half).

I really like this idea. Personally I think the hardtop makes the look of the Bronco but it would be nice to run a safari top on occasion.

I made a few of the front panels that cover up the body lift if intrested PM me and ill send you some pictures

Deano - Your panels look great.

roundhouse

Bronco Guru
How about a trans tunnel shaped to fit over a NP435 without a body lift ;)

I had no trouble fitting the 435
Made my own cover but it was flat
But removable
So you could bolt the cover down after you installed the trans

I did use a tall shift boot though
Mostly to cover where the trans sticks up thru the floor

Tuck

need a light bulb.

There was a thread about this years ago. There were a number of parts listed, but i can't find it now.

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
... Yes I posted that chevy Spindle no. years ago. But I can no longer remember that no.
.... 0728628X. WOULD BE MY BEST GUESS TONIGHT..