• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

wifes 21 bronco

SavageBurro

It finally arrived.

Super happy with the colors and packages she selected.

Attachments

• 20211115_082559.jpg
    20211115_082559.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 128
  • 20211115_083043.jpg
    20211115_083043.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 126

eBronc2

Contributor
When did you reserve it?

When did you order it?

Did you have to change your order to a soft top to get it sooner?

OP
OP
SavageBurro

SavageBurro

Reserved early 1st day you could. Ordered...not sure but it was one of the 1st days u could. Yeah we changed to soft top...so we could get it sooner. Will def get hard top when available

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Nice! I've got a Carb Gray, 4 door, OBX, Sas, Soft top (same reason as you) and the optional front bumper on order. Will look very similar to this one.:)

Norm

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
Love it. I have a badlands, 2.7 on order too no sasquatch Velocity blue. I have a thing for gray fords. My last three ford trucks have been gray. I am thinking of ordering a two door gray badlands for my self. figure I would get it in 2024!!%)

OP
OP
SavageBurro

SavageBurro

Nice! I've got a Carb Gray, 4 door, OBX, Sas, Soft top (same reason as you) and the optional front bumper on order. Will look very similar to this one.:)

Norm

Nice. Really love the gray in person!

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Nice. Saw one the same color yesterday, parked out in the most prominent display spot on our local Ford dealer's lot. Seemed a bit odd that they had a Bronco Sport parked right next to it...same color it appeared to me.

The wife is the one getting the new Bronco next year, but she'll probably got take the one they have on a test drive.

OP
OP
SavageBurro

SavageBurro

Guys, I have to say the new 21 bronco has far exceeded my expectations thus far. It's a blast to drive and with all the bells and whistles its comfortable and cool. B&O stereo sounds great, the cameras pointed at the tires are so handy... and the interior is an awesome balance between utilitarian feel and luxury. We bought extended warranty because all the abundance of new tech but so far that tech is sweet.

I have had early broncos forever and love my 75 but after some seat time in the new one - I have had visions of selling my 75 to build my own 2022 bronco. Deep down I doubt that will happen but its tempting.

OP
OP
SavageBurro

SavageBurro

Norm

You'll love that carb gray. I will probably paint my 75 the same color.