• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

wiring help needed again!!!

windsor

Loc.
Jackson, MS
Thank you for your help with the column wiring!! Could not have done it without the help of this website!

Question 2. Where do I tie my taillights into the wiring harness? Is it under the dash? and what color are the wires? I m running wire from the taillights all the way to the dash.

The taillights were not hooked up when I got the 69u14 and am trying to get all the lights working so I can pass inspection.

thanks for all your help.;D

Viperwolf1

Contributor
electron whisperer
Tail (running) lights to brown wire on headlight switch. Brake and turn lights to turn signal switch.

OP
OP
W

windsor

Loc.
Jackson, MS
okay let me see if i have this right(wiring is not my strong suit)
The brown wire coming out of the taillight assembly should go to the brown wire on the headlight switch. What about the yellow wire? is that the wire that should go to the turn signal switch? The third wire is for the reverse light. Any clue where it ties in?

thanks for all your help!!

Viperwolf1

Contributor
electron whisperer
okay let me see if i have this right(wiring is not my strong suit)
The brown wire coming out of the taillight assembly should go to the brown wire on the headlight switch. What about the yellow wire? is that the wire that should go to the turn signal switch? The third wire is for the reverse light. Any clue where it ties in?

thanks for all your help!!

Yep, brown to brown. Yellow goes to turn signal left. Green goes to turn signal right. Backup (black-red) goes to backup light switch.