• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

ZF + TRex = Drive Line problems

Timmy390

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Conway, AR
Hmmmm, I think it's the wrong cross member as well. My NV4500 uses a similar style mount, but sits much further back and uses stock frame mount points. TheD20 front yoke rides halfway over the mount plate. I think mine is advance adapters, maybe give them a call.

Look at my build thread post 34 pic 4, mount is right at the back end of the arm brackets yours sits most in front, That BC bracket ain't right.

This is why I'm asking what bracket it is....BC doesn't list a ZF bracket on their sight anymore (That I could fined). To me it looks like maybe the 6 speed bracket they're also sending for the ZF and M5ODR2.

Would like to dig into my conversion this winter but the cross member has be scared.

Tim

Timmy390

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Conway, AR
This ever get sorted out? Still looking for what cross member that is. Winter project time is coming and I still can't find a ZF cross member listed anywhere.

Tim