• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

If Saddleup has your money read this

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
I contacted paypal about getting my money back from Rick and here is the e-mail they sent me. If enough of us file complaints, we may actually get our money back.

Dear Justin Ware,

Thank you for contacting PayPal, my name is Dana and I am happy to
assist you today.

We appreciate your concern about the activity on your account. While
the
vast majority of online transactions are completed without
complication,
fraudulent activity can occur. If you feel you have become a victim of
Internet Fraud, there is help available.

Below is a list of official government web resources to help you report

and learn about Internet Fraud.

1. Internet Fraud Complaint Center - http://www.ic3.gov
2. Federal Trade Commission -
http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/microsites/idtheft/index.html

If a dispute is opened 45 calendar days or more after the initial
transaction, PayPal will not be able to investigate the dispute. We do,

however, encourage you to file a dispute as it will be noted in the
seller's account records.

To file a dispute, here's what you need to do:

1. Log in to your PayPal account at https://www.paypal.com/

2. Click the Resolution Center subtab.

3. Click "Report a Problem".

4. Select "Item dispute."

5. Enter the Transaction ID for the payment you are disputing,
click
"Select Transaction ID" and follow the prompts.

If it's still within 60 days of the initial transaction date and the
item was purchased on eBay, please contact eBay for further information

as you may be able to file a claim with eBay directly.

Please be advised that PayPal reserves the right to reopen any claim
for
investigation within 180 days if we receive multiple complaints about a

single seller. We will email you if this is the case.

We would recommend you to stay in contact with the seller in order to
find an amicable solution.

Learn how the dispute process works; review the step-by-step tutorial
in
the Resolution Center by clicking on Resolution Center tutorials.

For further information please refer to the User Agreement by clicking
'Legal Agreements' at the bottom of any PayPal page.

Thanks again for contacting us, and thank you for being part of the
PayPal community.

Sincerely,
Dana
PayPal Resolution Services
PayPal, an eBay Company

Devin

Bronco Kineticist
This is unbelievable. I didn't ever buy anything from him (thank goodness), but watching all of the threads just astounds me. What an f-stick.

OP
OP
thegreatjustino

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
Amazingly I was on the phone filing a fraud complaint with the Sheriff's office when Rick e-mailed me to tell me the parts will be on the way soon. Yeah, I'll believe that when I see it :(

Copy of the e-mail he sent me:

As I have not find an economical way to ship your parts I am going to ship them out in 3 or 4 packages which should begin tomorrow. The delay is inexcusable so I will not try to make any excuses. The most I can do is apologize and do everything I can to get the parts promised there as fast as possible.

Rick Halle

Last edited:

eb66to77

Bronc'Ownly
Loc.
NOVA
I will second the IC3 motion. That will make some stuff start to happen. It may not be immediately but it goes directly to the local magistrate and they will contact you from there. My use of IC3 is not related to this but I am confirming that it does work.

evil69

fawkin classy
Loc.
Athens, GA
Man, I feel bad dragging the FJ guys into the mess. I have kept my mouth shut hoping for a better outcome. Had a buddy come by and mention the trail cover (which I love, somebody please keep making something like this) and I put my word out there. Now I feel like I have put my name out there and gotten hosed. No I have not lost a penny personally, and never had an issue with my stuff, even moved myself to the end of the line on the mass buy, but damn my name is my word and now I feel like I am part of the problem. I hope there is one damn good reason for the sh*t that has gone down (yeah I know what can be OK at this point, but still hoping I didn't put it out there for nothing). Man up! Hell six months ago man up may have worked, now, not so much.

Revelation

Bronco Guru
The Gentlemen (some come across as A$$holes) over there from what I read, I guess he used up the Bronco board for all he could get and moved on, when that is used up will he move to the Heep or zuki boards??

Last edited:

zombie66

Loc.
Beaverton, oregon
the guy has serious balls!!! the fact that he is shmoozing those guys is an even bigger slap to the guys he owes here. i dont think drug use would even explain the guys actions. in fact it would probably offend a meth head to be put on the same level as that screwball.

csjr

Loc.
Lighthouse Point, FL
It appears he is shipping the trail covers--probably a lot easier to make. Honestly, if I had unfinished business with him I'd be over there, registered, and FLAMING. I'd bother him out of existence...