• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

hunter1

Contributor
Loc.
Maryville, Tn
Working on fabbing up a copycat console. Ran out of Argon for the welder and had to use self tappers to hold it together till I get gas. Changed dimensions some so I can install cup holders in the flat section in front of the lid. Also cutting an opening in the lower flat section at the front to hold a cell phone. View attachment 922929 View attachment 922930
Lid built and installed, lock installed, and cup holders installed. Still need to finish welding and installing the lid padding.

Attachments

• IMG_1994.jpeg
    IMG_1994.jpeg
    256.9 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_1991.jpeg
    IMG_1991.jpeg
    310.4 KB · Views: 17

Contributor
I installed the Explorer serpentine Saginaw conversion bracket from Wild Horses. The bolts it came with were one size too big for the bolt holes on my head. Popped over to the hardware store and got the correct bolts and it went on no problem. Very nice bracket!

IMG_4411.jpeg

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I always hate to post my small, incremental updates but that's all I have.

Tuffy Console Pad in Parchment.

View attachment 923965
Looks great! Just did the same thing to mine.
Now I’m contemplating painting the whole console either parchment, Wimbledon white, or some variation on the theme of white and/or blue.
Going with the parchment floor mats so it seems like a parchment console would be kind of overkill in the white department.
But maybe not.

Are those Pro car seats?

BGBronco

Contributor
N A S H V I L L E
Loc.
Tennessee
Looks great! Just did the same thing to mine.
Now I’m contemplating painting the whole console either parchment, Wimbledon white, or some variation on the theme of white and/or blue.
Going with the parchment floor mats so it seems like a parchment console would be kind of overkill in the white department.
But maybe not.

Are those Pro car seats?
Thank you. The seats from Tom's. I've seen a few painted Tuffy boxes and they don't really look right to me based on the texture.

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thanks. That’s what had me worried.
Too much of one color, or the wrong color for the look. I just don’t think matching my body color would be a great idea either.
A dark blue would be one thing, but a light peacock blue I think would be too garish in the interior. For a 50s T-Bird maybe, but not so sure about a Bronco.