• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

2015 OCBR Parts Swap, Sell, Misc

beaux312

Loc.
Hartford, AL
I have a set of 4 37x12.5-17 bfg krawlers with black rock wheels, $1200 obo and a 4x4x2 box $150 I will have with me

beaux312

Loc.
Hartford, AL
b64750ec1f3b1fec164dbfee48a2b933.jpg

NYLES

Bronco Guru
4 dick cepeck mud country II's 33x12.50x17 mounted on centerline grizzly wheels $1500.....pics in my gallery they taking up shop space and Im beyond pretty street wheels! pm me we will talk

TAWL_BOY

Sponsor/Vendor
Loc.
Friendswood, TX
I already have 2 pair of speaker cans I'll have delivered there.

I have a dozen more pair of our old design(no problems with it) marked down to $110 a pair.

Plus everything we carry at www.crawltunes.com

I also have a set of 8 bolt Pressed Center TWF H1 beadlocks with rebar rings fully welded inside the lips. With PVC inserts that are 43" TSL SX width(I'm sure they will work with several other tires.
IMG_1848.jpg

IMG_1849.jpg

$900

NYLES

Bronco Guru
I dunno Ill pull it down from attic n we take a look, only ding I remember pass side bumper ding. other than that is great shape but I aint looked at it in 5 years.

I aint shippin OCBR only!

bigjhoov

nobody
I dunno Ill pull it down from attic n we take a look, only ding I remember pass side bumper ding. other than that is great shape but I aint looked at it in 5 years.

I aint shippin OCBR only!

That'll work, lemme know.

lilthom

Bronco Guru
driveshjaft

Anybody interested in stock driveshaft and steering linkage? Oh heck, I'll throw it on the trailer.

ryan1ut

I have a dozen more pair of our old design(no problems with it) marked down to $110 a pair.

Plus everything we carry at www.crawltunes.com

I also have a set of 8 bolt Pressed Center TWF H1 beadlocks with rebar rings fully welded inside the lips. With PVC inserts that are 43" TSL SX width(I'm sure they will work with several other tires.
View attachment 375615

View attachment 375616
I might be interested in a set of the cans. I have one of the retro sound radios. What would you recommend to go with it. What kind of package could you make me? Pm me please

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL

Plus brackets correct? Possibly interested in a set myself.

just would have to buy speakers to go w/them