• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

2015 OCBR Parts Swap, Sell, Misc

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
me too, just wanna measure to confirm, but 15" rims I know

Will measure today for sure

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
me too, just wanna measure to confirm, but 15" rims I know

Will measure today for sure

Well just got back from the salvage yard. after taking the wheels off and packing them for a 1/2 mile, they wanted 15 dollars per wheel ok no problem. then they wanted 12 dollars ea. for a core charge:eek: screw that i can get brand new ones for $35. but i did find you a heep;D

Attachments

• IMG_0072[1].jpg
    IMG_0072[1].jpg
    111 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0073[1].jpg
    IMG_0073[1].jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 20

stlo

Bronco Guru
Loc.
tulsa
Skiddy that's why I refuse to buy from any pull a parts place around here......some chicken shit came up with idea to get more money and all the lil sheep followed suite ........ Hopefully they will all go out of bizz for being predators of the consumers......

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Yep I have a set of purty 15" spoke ones. Not sure which pattern but I will be glad to check. I got a matched set of four. Saved them off of a trailer I sold....

I don't need Purdy ones, rims are just for spares. Unless it's a price I pass up, lol

I have them at my local supplier for $32 + tax, can bring as many as you want...... Lots of room on the trailer.;D

Hmm, You think that's a good deal?

Only need 3 rims, Mudd has one for me. Using the tires I took off the trailer for new ones, as Spares.

Figured I can't have too many right

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
You da man

Damn this rain man, gotta get this game in. :)

JRS77

Loc.
Omaha, Texas
I've got a set of 4 brand new 43x17 TSL SX's for sale that will be at OCBR. $2,000 for the set. You won't beat that price anywhere!

Attachments

• IMG_1816.jpg
    IMG_1816.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_1817.jpg
    IMG_1817.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 12

mp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Austin, TX
I will have a new in box TMR Atlas output ring mount. Also a heavy duty PSC Ram (fresh rebuild).