• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OCBR 2015 hotel update

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
And I hope that the division I saw creeping in this year for the first time will be short lived and long gone before this incredible event is contaminated further ;)

no contamination brother man. Probably just effects of that blood moon coming :)

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I thought you did stay there some JW.... I thought I seen your truck parked there one night with the bronco loaded up?

Nope. The truck with the bronco loaded up was parked there on Saturday night but I wasn't staying there.

This is my last post on the subject, I treasure the opinions and friendship of the others here. I was one of the supporters of Knights Inn and had been booked there since July. It all changed after driving 14 hours and trying to check in. Being basically called a liar to my face by an American speaking person, this after waiting 30 to 45 minutes while they dealt with the unhappy folks in line ahead of me. I won't even go into the rest of it. That's not reason for others to move that are happy there, they do have the best parking lot with good Bronco folks. I will exercise my right as a free American to give my money to somebody else.

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
JW, I'm not trying to get anyone to stay anywhere. Just trying to have the centralized party and fellowship what we have had in the past. Don put it best, we only get to see each other once a year.

You have every right to be mad and I agree that I wouldn't give them any of my money either. The comments I have made were not directed toward you.