• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OCBR 2015 hotel update

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
My email showed that Bubba posted this but I don't see it so am posting again just to get the word out!!
Just an update. Notice in the registration still had some of the old phone numbers for the hotels. Knights inn. 501-624-4436 Roadway inn. 501-624-4681 Red Roof inn. 501-624-3321 Embassy Suites. 501-624-9200

Sorry folks my bad - guess I need a secretary ;D
thank you Bubba!!

Maybe your hubby could apply for that job?? :cool:

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
Actually - he's got SEAT BELTS/HARNESS in the works.... new axle for trailer... and he's my personal UPS/FedEx picker upper ;D
believe me....he's busy too:eek:

YellowBronc

Bronco God
My email showed that Bubba posted this but I don't see it so am posting again just to get the word out!!
Just an update. Notice in the registration still had some of the old phone numbers for the hotels. Knights inn. 501-624-4436 Roadway inn. 501-624-4681 Red Roof inn. 501-624-3321 Embassy Suites. 501-624-9200

Sorry folks my bad - guess I need a secretary ;D
thank you Bubba!!

Ok, everyone keeps saying the wrong numbers in the registration????? Those are the numbers on the website. Am I missing something here???? Where on the website are they wrong?

YellowBronc

Bronco God
it's the ones that are listed in the cover letter Don.
my bad :(

Those are the ones on the cover letter. They ARE the ones quoted above. Again, I don't see the mistake??????? Am I getting old and senile?

Or are you trying to tell me the above listed numbers are wrong? If so, let me know the right ones and I'll change them.

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Those are the ones on the cover letter. They ARE the ones quoted above. Again, I don't see the mistake??????? Am I getting old and senile?

Or are you trying to tell me the above listed numbers are wrong? If so, let me know the right ones and I'll change them.

Okay, I just called all the numbers listed above and they are all correct, I even talked to a person at each and confirmed motel name with them at the number I called.

I also looked on the web page and the numbers there are the same as those in question.

So I think the whole wrong number thing was a mistake, a myth, or an urban legend or something.

And there is nothing to worry about here :cool:

YellowBronc

Bronco God
Okay, I just called all the numbers listed above and they are all correct, I even talked to a person at each and confirmed motel name with them at the number I called.

I also looked on the web page and the numbers there are the same as those in question.

So I think the whole wrong number thing was a mistake, a myth, or an urban legend or something.

And there is nothing to worry about here :cool:

Whew.............I really thought I was loosing it!!!!!!!!!!!

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Hopefully they're not the ones that just got busted/fired from the KI that's about 15 miles from me...............