• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

66-77 bronco motor's?

OP
OP
B

BC boy

Loc.
BC Canada
That would be a good start to my project, but Im living in a appertment in Bunaby so I'd have no were to put it. Thanks anyway!! I'm trying to find out about what they came with so I know what to look for and what to avoid. Thats why I asked about the 300 straight, a guy was trying to sell me a early bronco claiming it wad a 300 six stock. I think I'll try to find a complete and running V8 bronco, I don't want to use the 4.0 they aren't very good in my opinion. If I got a 302 bronco it would be very easy to put in a 351 right. Thanks for all the good info, I now know a little bit about what to look for.