• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Another soft top mass buy???

OP
OP
Sac '68 sport

Sac '68 sport

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Orangevale
We have one vendor offer for the Best top. First 10 only. $575 shipped. There are usually some on e-bay for $525+ shipping. So you would need to figure out which would be the better deal depending on where you are.
I personaly am leaning toward an STC since I want a gray one. If we get 10 or so yes's I'll call around and see what we could get the STC's for.

mustangmarty

Bronco Guru
I'm in the market for a black STC Fast Trac with removable tinted windows. If this one comes around, I'm in. ;)

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
After the last soft top Mass Buy I had worked out a deal to do another around the end of June or early July. I figured people wouldn't be ready for one so soon since the last one, but I suppose if there's enough interest I could see about getting it bumped up.

ET

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I would sign up for one if it's on Jon's time frame, June-July.

NYCBronco

Please get it bumped up - far too nice around here to be driving with the top on. I think I am going to get the Bestop with the zip out tinted windows. Maybe even one of the STB boot covers if that is included in the mass buy. Thanks.

BroncoWyatt

I am definetly interested in 1 top. I haven't decided on brand, so what ever works out I guess. I was leaning towards another STC.

Bronco Wild

Loc.
Nubraska
mustangmarty said:
I'm in the market for a black STC Fast Trac with removable tinted windows. If this one comes around, I'm in. ;)

DITTO ;) I will buy if STC, Black w/tinted removable windows...don't want to wait until summer is over :-[

OP
OP
Sac '68 sport

Sac '68 sport

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Orangevale
Jon, What kind of deal were you working on?
Don't want to step on anyones toes, espically the guy doing all the work to keep this site going.
I could wait till June, but July is a little longer than I want to wait. The wife will have spent up all the tax return cash by then.

Here is the latest info. I've got.
We can get the STC, whatever colors STC is offers, tint or not, for the same deal $575 shipped. The STC's are not in stock and will have to be ordered and are looking at a three to four week delevery time.
We will need around 10 orders.
Classic Broncos must be put in the company line of the address to get the free shipping.
More details to follow. In the mean time check out the link.
http://www.sextonoffroad.wbees.com/...550/1378924.htm

OP
OP
Sac '68 sport

Sac '68 sport

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Orangevale
Waiting on a message from Admin. on his deal.
As you saw from his earlier message, Jon had already been working with someone on having the next softtop mass buy to start later in the summer.
Last update I got was that Jon's person could do either the STC's or Besttops for five bucks more than the other offer we got, but there would be no minumum number of tops to get the deal. From what we have so far on this thread it looks like there are only about five or six interested now and a few maybe's.

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
I'll post an update tomorrow evening.

Is there enough interest right now though? It looks like 5-6 maybe interested, which usually translates to 2-3 actually buying. Maybe we need to wait a while longer??? If there are others interested please post so we can get a better feel.

Thanks!