• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Arkansas Boys official club run? Pics added page 9.

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
Wife and I are wanting to make another run to Superlift. How's April 19th for everyone? I hope to have my steering box off to and back from West Texas by then. I'll want to try it out.
Also been kicking around the idea of getting the club started. Don't worry no one will be appointed to office without their approval. Those that are in attendance that is.;)

Last edited:

sfaforester

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
SW, Arkansas
Well I can think of a few that would excel in the Presidents seat.

I won't have my rig ready until sometime in summer. It just has to take second place to everything right now. But I'm sure you'll have a great turnout....if it ever stops raining.

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
I'm in.

Brett: We usually take some pretty easy trails to start and maybe some 3-4's before it's over.

hum, I could have sworn I'd seen Alan and John both on 5's......
:-X oops, maybe I wasn't suppose to mention that...%) yet
Sorry guys, That would make us trying to make an event every
weekend for 3 wkends straight ..AR on 19, Katemcy on 25/26
and then Howie the wkend of 3/4 May. Even if time was avail
at work, 3 wkends of fuel prices wouldn't be fun. Still planning to
do Lonestar RoundUp and Howie's Bday Bash. Oh and we found out
we're allergic to peacocks so we'll pass....to the Days Inn.

By the way - how do I look .....;D got the new 'puter set up today
and from my first test run - this is gonna be nice.;)

OP
OP
BroncoJAK

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
hum, I could have sworn I'd seen Alan and John both on 5's......
:-X oops, maybe I wasn't suppose to mention that...%) yet
Sorry guys,

By the way - how do I look .....;D got the new 'puter set up today
and from my first test run - this is gonna be nice.;)

I'll follow Alan up anything.;D Robert's making it look too easy now.%)
Good luck with the new puter....still wish they made these things with steering wheels.

kbldawg

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marshall, AR
Ok guys, I know I've said this before but as long as something major doesn't happen...I'll be there.

I should have my new axles, gears and rear locker in by next weekend so that will give me plenty of gear breakin time before the run.

My engine and exhaust is in pretty rough shape, but maybe I can get some work done on that too.

John,

If you need any help with getting the Club going let me know. I might be able to help out on the Internet/Web side of things. I've been thinking about how we need a club and am excited about that too.

-Chad

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
I'm riding with kbldawg if theres room.

Scratch that! Just looked at my calendar and I am crappie fishing with the family up at the lake of the ozarks. Damn it's all starting again 8-(

Ben

OP
OP
BroncoJAK

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
I'm riding with kbldawg if theres room.

Scratch that! Just looked at my calendar and I am crappie fishing with the family up at the lake of the ozarks. Damn it's all starting again 8-(

Ben

If I hadn't already seen you with my own eyes, I would start to doubt that you even exist. Next time there maybe a kidnapping in the Searcy area.;)

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
HAHAHAHA! Very funny! KBLDAWG has seen me and might vouch for me :cool:

Might have to change my username to Mr.invisible or MOMO the missouri monster (everybody heard him but not many saw him)

Ben

Buldozer

Bronco Virtuoso
Loc.
God's Country
Could be there, but that is probably pushing the rebuild. Just have bare frame at the moment. But it is possible. Sure would like to be there, and will try.

kbldawg

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marshall, AR
HAHAHAHA! Very funny! KBLDAWG has seen me and might vouch for me :cool:

Might have to change my username to Mr.invisible or MOMO the missouri monster (everybody heard him but not many saw him)

Ben

bigmuddy? what are you guys talkin' about? never heard of him.