• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Arkansas boys(and friends)July 7th

rmfreeze

Loc.
Benton, Arkansas
For some reason I had a real hankering for Chinese food.

Wouldn't have been a buffet now would it? ;D

One of them was the one Robert backed out of.%) ;D Turned out I got a cracked frame around the steering box for my effort too.

So that was Ultimate Adventure we ended up on after you led us off down that ATV trail? %) ;D Come to think of it, we were on that same ATV trail earlier when your ignition box started taking a dump. You'd think we would have noticed the narrow paths between the trees sooner. Oh well, I had started up those boulders but all the talk of body damage and winching made me gladly turn around.

mstark said:
This means it's time for all of us other Arkansas guys to ante up. Hope you guys are ready, because I am.

What's that statement about least invested, least to lose? ;)

kbldawg

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marshall, AR
Sounds like you guys had a great time. I thought about you all during the day while I was working my tail off. We didin't got done until 9PM, then had to drive home from Stuttgart.

It was worth it though cause now I have some extra $ to throw at my Bronco to hopefully get ready for the next run.

OP
OP
BroncoJAK

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
Wished everyone could have been there. We had a great time wheeling and sharing buffet stories. It must have been Robert and I who laughed the hardest at Monte last time. Course we didn't keep Allan from a raffle so it was a bit less stressful.

Mike where's those pics you had us posing for?

rmfreeze

Loc.
Benton, Arkansas
Lunch this go around was much better than last time. Even if the plate did explode when she dropped it! :) I've got some nuts and bolts to retorque, though, before I head out again.

sfaforester

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
SW, Arkansas
Sounds like a good time......well...except for a busted frame, walking trails looking for nuts and bolts....and an ATV trail? You almost make me glad I didnt show. :p But I got some much needed work done so it made it worth it for me too. Maybe Ill be the one to back out on a number 4 trail. :eek: :-[

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
We missed ya Monte and had one heck of a great time. I will post up some pics we took tomorrow ;)

And although I do not have any pics from the Ultimate Adventure and Four Fingers that John concurred, I can testify that he did "represent" well. In fact, it was amazing :eek:

sfaforester

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
SW, Arkansas
Wished everyone could have been there. We had a great time wheeling and sharing buffet stories. It must have been Robert and I who laughed the hardest at Monte last time. Course we didn't keep Allan from a raffle so it was a bit less stressful.

Mike where's those pics you had us posing for?

Laughing at my expense? :mad: :mad: :mad:

You ain't the first. :p :-*

crewdg

Loc.
Heber Springs, AR
Thanks Guys!

We made it back to Missouri today without problems, and wanted to say thanks again for hooking us up with seats, John, Robert and Alan/Mike. We had a blast of course! Talked with Daniel and he wished he had of been there. Can't wait for OCBR. Better get my registration in. Will try and post the pics we took tomorrow if any turned out. Darrell
Monte, I thought the club president should have been present. HA

dan73

Hey mstark

Why haven't you added any pictures with the new lift to your gallery? Would love to se it!

mstark

Loc.
Batesville Arkansas
Ok Randall, added some pics for everyone to see of the lift. I had posted them a while back. I'll also be posting the few pics we took this weekend tomorrow.

And hey John, do these weights sound correct? I didn't think the NP435 weighed over 100lbs and the adapter should be but 10lbs I would think. I was also pretty sure my LUK clutch was lighter than 16lbs.

Trans + adapter: 168 lbs
Bellhousing: 32 lbs
Flywheel: 28 lbs
Clutch: 16 lbs

This are what the guy told me they weighed he said he's going to get a shipping qoute to me. seems like a 250lb item might be around what I'd pay for everything. I was really hooping to get this.
TIA, Mike

OP
OP
BroncoJAK

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
Don't know about the weight, sounds a little high. You can reuse your bellhousing.

bigjhoov

nobody
I'd be willing to bet you can get it shipped via Forward Air for ~$100.

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Okay, here are my pics :cool:

Attachments

• HS 01.jpg
    HS 01.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 14
  • HS 02.jpg
    HS 02.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 17
  • HS 03.jpg
    HS 03.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 13
  • HS 08.jpg
    HS 08.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 22
  • HS 07.jpg
    HS 07.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 13
  • HS 06.jpg
    HS 06.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 18
  • HS 05.jpg
    HS 05.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 16
  • HS 04.jpg
    HS 04.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 8

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
And a couple more :cool:

Attachments

• monster_rabbit.jpg
    monster_rabbit.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 47
  • HS 13.jpg
    HS 13.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 20
  • HS 12.jpg
    HS 12.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 11
  • HS 11.jpg
    HS 11.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 24
  • HS 10.jpg
    HS 10.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 8
  • HS 09.jpg
    HS 09.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 15

crewdg

Loc.
Heber Springs, AR
More Pics

What you doing John?

Attachments

• DSCN2428.JPG
    DSCN2428.JPG
    69.3 KB · Views: 19
  • DSCN2426.JPG
    DSCN2426.JPG
    87.7 KB · Views: 25
  • DSCN2425.JPG
    DSCN2425.JPG
    89.1 KB · Views: 23
  • DSCN2422.JPG
    DSCN2422.JPG
    52.2 KB · Views: 19
  • DSCN2420.JPG
    DSCN2420.JPG
    77.1 KB · Views: 17
  • DSCN2432.JPG
    DSCN2432.JPG
    115.4 KB · Views: 21
  • DSCN2434.JPG
    DSCN2434.JPG
    113.9 KB · Views: 12
  • DSCN2433.JPG
    DSCN2433.JPG
    83.6 KB · Views: 19
OP
OP
BroncoJAK

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
Just checking to be sure Roberts radius arm nut didn't fly up into my engine bay.%)

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
True story:

Sometime very late Saturday night or early Sunday morning, while we were all sleeping, a wild maniac raccoon attacked my Bronco ripping the trim molding off :eek:

OP
OP
BroncoJAK

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
True story:

Sometime very late Saturday night or early Sunday morning, while we were all sleeping, a wild maniac raccoon attacked my Bronco ripping the trim molding off :eek:

It's true I seen it.:p