• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Did you buy this red Bronco on Ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.

ObscureMachine

Seatbelt Orifice Officer
Loc.
World Headquarters
The funny thing is he's been watching this thread since the bidding ended. He's watching it now. I wonder if he knows that we can see what he's doing. All I have to say about the red bronco is............I sure hope it has seat belts, and that the seats are actually, you know, bolted in.

ObscureMachine

Seatbelt Orifice Officer
Loc.
World Headquarters
and the rear driveshaft was removed and installed correctly.

And new straps were added to the rear gas tank

attachment.php

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
And new straps were added to the rear gas tank

attachment.php

I put new ones on mine a couple yrs ago and put the rubber pads back between the strap and the tank...I would think that would wear throu after some millage was out in it???;)

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
yep someone bought it, maybe we'll be hearing from them soon... lol

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
with 1400+ feedback, he had to know what he was getting into...

El Kabong

Contributor
Driving stuff Henry built
It looks like bbow's follow-up feedback was removed by Ebay. So much for them allowing members to warn other buyers.

iconNeg_16x16.gif
The odometer reading was incorrect by at least 100,000 miles.

Reply by lilbamaprincess (Apr-18-12 17:50):
BUYER IS AN IDIOT,OLD CARS DON'T HAVE THE XTRA DIGIT,HE THINKS IT FLIPPED STUPID

Follow-up by bbowisbuff (Apr-30-12 12:58):
This comment has been removed by eBay. Learn more.

OP
OP
Revelation

Revelation

Bronco Guru
So when should we expect a new Bronco owner to show up here? or will it be a hunting camp rig that the person does not care about the real value of owning a Bronco? Or was the winning bidder his shill bidder?

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
So when should we expect a new Bronco owner to show up here? or will it be a hunting camp rig that the person does not care about the real value of owning a Bronco? Or was the winning bidder his shill bidder?

We were starting to think that you may have won it.....;);D:D:D:D

OP
OP
Revelation

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Heard it was a secretary in Ma. that won it :cool: Said she had a guy at work who really listens t0o her and wanted to get something so she could invite him over on weekends to tinker on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.