• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Does anyone sell cab mounts?

Btempy

Looking for replacement body bushing mount for my 72 bronco, stock mount is tweaked from PO accident; its the first one in the front. Pulling tub tomorrow to get to work and trying to see if i can source i new mount if for some reason i can't encourage it back in shape.

Unknown

Contributor
Several of the vendors advertising on this site sell body mount kits. I'd replace them all at once...

OP
OP
B

Btempy

Looking for piece that is welded to the frame for the body mounts. If thats what everyone is referring to. Could you please post a link where to find them. thanks