• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AL EBAY BUYER BEWARE!- remodelmanjames = rarecdsandmore =lilbamaprincess=broncosbybama

Status
Not open for further replies.

bax

Contributor
Old Member
You know, when you really get down and look at it there is a lot of detail work going on. I mean that shit is really put together well.

Attachments

• pos.jpg
    pos.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 306

bbow

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ozark, Alabama
What are we on now (20) different ebay seller names? Yea, I person confident and honest in his work has to change seller names every time he list something. 1 year experience multiplied 20 times does not equal 20 years experience.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Eddie vetter is his hero what can you expect ....don't call him daughter!!

crab

Bronco Guru
You know, when you really get down and look at it there is a lot of detail work going on. I mean that shit is really put together well.

I know............. The bronco is a close 2nd to that pile. Surprising that only 12 flies, I mean bidders see it's true beauty.

jamesf7278

Loc.
Salmon Arm B.C
BWAHAHAHAHAHA 1 paint job and ur a pro lmfao u should view my gallery i think i have a few up on ya... i have restored over 70 vehicles to ur 1 or 2 lmao dude ur a joke u should take ur QUADFOCALS and go find ur MANHOOD i think its lost at HALFCABS place... now i see why u could pic out blemishes ur glasses are so thick u could see tomorrow. dont quit ur day job bag boy...;D

wow lol do you really think that pic in my avatar is me? lol. jeez. no its not my only paintjob you amateur. its just my last one. the main difference is I restore vehicles and u slap together some poor old broncos with bondo and chitty paint and sell them to unsuspecting buyers. and ps I could sell that chevelle for more then all your recent crappy made broncos put together hahahha.

addicted

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Broussard, Louisiana
I just want to hear one logical and plausible defense for the continuous changing of seller names. That and I want to see one, just one of his Bronco builds that cant be easily picked apart just from pictures. Im used to seeing trucks that look awesome in pictures but are a disappointment in person. His Broncos look like garbage in pictures. I cant even imagine how bad they look in person.

addicted

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Broussard, Louisiana
And please somebody correct me if Im wrong. I don't claim to be any kind of expert. But doesn't that black Bronco's track bar riser on the axle look like a track bar lowering bracket for the frame? Like he just flipped it upside down and bolted it the the stock axle mount? Please tell me Im wrong. lol

bax

Contributor
Old Member
No that looks like you are correct. A pivoting track bar? man I don't know why I didn't think of that. I guess it could be welded on.

BRONCOSBYBAMA

Loc.
FACKLER AL.
KGrHqVn0FJwydGzItBSdWoh3ICg60_12_zps934ae629.jpg

Am I wrong? I mean I guess it could just be custom. Ive never seen one like that

all new james duff suspension, also what have u picked apart on the bronco??? also i bet ur bronco looks way better and thats why all u guys sit and bash someones vehicle without really having knowledge of what ur saying. so long story short come pick my bronco apart in person and please show me the correct way to do things that will shut u idiots up!!! thanks ;D

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Answer me one question n I will post no more ....why the many ebay handles?

honest sns answer!

addicted

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Broussard, Louisiana
Lol. Yea. I sure hope its welded. Either way if that really is a frame drop bracket then it isn't going to be very sturdy welded on one side like that. Some of the shit he puts together is just scary.

addicted

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Broussard, Louisiana
all new james duff suspension, also what have u picked apart on the bronco??? also i bet ur bronco looks way better and thats why all u guys sit and bash someones vehicle without really having knowledge of what ur saying. so long story short come pick my bronco apart in person and please show me the correct way to do things that will shut u idiots up!!! thanks ;D[/QUOT

Nope. My Bronco definitely does not "look" better. Im just a family guy making an honest living and trying to save my money so one day I'll have a nice solid safe Bronco to pass down to my son. And I have honestly never seen one of your builds that I would let anyone I cared about drive. Just being straight up. But I guess EVERY single person who sees stuff wrong with your builds and shady selling techniques is just dumb and stupid and have no idea what they are talking about. I just really hope some poor sucker doesn't get hurt or killed when one of your cobbled together POS Broncos comes apart on the road.

BRONCOSBYBAMA

Loc.
FACKLER AL.
all new james duff suspension, also what have u picked apart on the bronco??? also i bet ur bronco looks way better and thats why all u guys sit and bash someones vehicle without really having knowledge of what ur saying. so long story short come pick my bronco apart in person and please show me the correct way to do things that will shut u idiots up!!! thanks ;D[/QUOT

Nope. My Bronco definitely does not "look" better. Im just a family guy making an honest living and trying to save my money so one day I'll have a nice solid safe Bronco to pass down to my son. And I have honestly never seen one of your builds that I would let anyone I cared about drive. Just being straight up. But I guess EVERY single person who sees stuff wrong with your builds and shady selling techniques is just dumb and stupid and have no idea what they are talking about. I just really hope some poor sucker doesn't get hurt or killed when one of your cobbled together POS Broncos comes apart on the road.
so please mr. perfect tell me what all u see unsafe about my bronco??? u bash without knowing come see it and then lets discuss what u find wrong if not stfu and build ur grocery getter...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.