• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AL EBAY BUYER BEWARE!- remodelmanjames = rarecdsandmore =lilbamaprincess=broncosbybama

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRONCOSBYBAMA

Loc.
FACKLER AL.
Answer me one question n I will post no more ....why the many ebay handles?

honest sns answer!

TRUTH? HA HA easy there is a certain A-HOLE on here that keeps reporting my accounts and when ebay sees i have been deleted they remove another account thats the truth if u notice almost every account i have had had 100% positive feedback so why would i delete them myself and start fresh with a lower feedback??? thats the truth so let's see if u keep ur end of the deal!!!

crab

Bronco Guru
Sorry, am I the only one that doesn't understand what this guy is trying to say? A hint of punctuation wouldn't hurt.

eaglenest66

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Where did you get the factory issued headlight protectors? Make them or buy them?

BRONCOSBYBAMA

Loc.
FACKLER AL.
Where did you get the factory issued headlight protectors? Make them or buy them?

i bought them from this guy who was very knowledgeable about the military bronco but for some reason every time i sent him payment it came back as address non existing. i haven't heard from him in awhile but i was gonna let him know i found 2 more in excellent condition.

addicted

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Broussard, Louisiana
so please mr. perfect tell me what all u see unsafe about my bronco??? u bash without knowing come see it and then lets discuss what u find wrong if not stfu and build ur grocery getter...;)

Are you kidding? I cant even count the number of dangerous and sketchy shit that myself and others have pointed out on the Broncos you've sold. Such as that track bar riser I posted earlier. I looked on the JD website and that is NOT one of their riser brackets. So don't say its "all" James Duff suspension. I may not be an expert but Im smart enough know that you just don't ghetto fab suspension pieces that can cause a catastrophic loss of vehicle control if they failed. What scares me is that good quality track bar risers are relatively inexpensive and easy to find so it makes no sense to me why you would cheap out there. So if Im wrong then prove it. Show me the reputable manufacturer of that track bar riser and I'll apologize and never bash your builds again.

bbow

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ozark, Alabama
Are you kidding? I cant even count the number of dangerous and sketchy shit that myself and others have pointed out on the Broncos you've sold. Such as that track bar riser I posted earlier. I looked on the JD website and that is NOT one of their riser brackets. So don't say its "all" James Duff suspension. I may not be an expert but Im smart enough know that you just don't ghetto fab suspension pieces that can cause a catastrophic loss of vehicle control if they failed. What scares me is that good quality track bar risers are relatively inexpensive and easy to find so it makes no sense to me why you would cheap out there. So if Im wrong then prove it. Show me the reputable manufacturer of that track bar riser and I'll apologize and never bash your builds again.

That's his standard suspension lie. The bronco I purchased from this a-hole claimed to have all new James Duff Suspension. Nothing was new and as of yet I found not one single piece of Duff suspension. Unless you count the 3" lift blocks in the rear that could have been anyone's. I have been working on this Bronco for over 2 years trying to make it safe and roadworthy . And yes I do all I can to report this a-hole to ebay every time he list something and will continue to do so.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
TRUTH? HA HA easy there is a certain A-HOLE on here that keeps reporting my accounts and when ebay sees i have been deleted they remove another account thats the truth if u notice almost every account i have had had 100% positive feedback so why would i delete them myself and start fresh with a lower feedback??? thats the truth so let's see if u keep ur end of the deal!!!

Ok that was an honest sns answer??? hmmm yea tha might get by,but some or most the handles were setup two-3 yrs ago...like slip shuckin it forward!

addicted

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Broussard, Louisiana
That's his standard suspension lie. The bronco I purchased from this a-hole claimed to have all new James Duff Suspension. Nothing was new and as of yet I found not one single piece of Duff suspension. Unless you count the 3" lift blocks in the rear that could have been anyone's. I have been working on this Bronco for over 2 years trying to make it safe and roadworthy . And yes I do all I can to report this a-hole to ebay every time he list something and will continue to do so.

Good for you man. Con artists are some of the worst kinds of people in my book. Basically just thieves. I bought a 78 Bronco about 6 years ago on Ebay. I should have known better but the lady was really nice and it looked really good from the pictures. After I paid for it she gave me the run around on shipping it for almost 6 months. Finally I told her I was just going to fly out and drive it back. Suddenly she can ship it. I paid her $500 for the shipping. Long story short it finally showed up while I was offshore working so my wife and a friend went to this big parking lot to pick it up. Except the seller never paid the transport company. She told them they would get paid on delivery. Wife didn't know the details so of course she pulled another 500 from my account and paid the guy. When I got back home from work and saw the Bronco I wanted to cry. This supposedly "rust free" Bronco was basically held together with paint and Bondo. And thanks to her stalling 6 months on shipping it, I wasn't covered under EBay's Buyer Protection. What a shock. So short of flying out to VA and filing a report and going to court, I was just screwed. So anyway man, I feel your pain. And I think what youre doing is righteous. If you can just save one person from getting conned by this POS then youre doing a great service. Getting ripped off like that is a horrible feeling. I'll never make that mistake again but it still pisses me off when I think about it all these years later.

BRONCOSBYBAMA

Loc.
FACKLER AL.
Ok that was an honest sns answer??? hmmm yea tha might get by,but some or most the handles were setup two-3 yrs ago...like slip shuckin it forward!

lol i have only 7 accounts many u think are mine are not it's not my fault u assume every bronco sold in alabama or tennessee is me... LMFAO ok i had enough see u in another 3 months im done here i thought u guys grew up but nope... p.s. tell obscure i said hello... bye bye ladies.......:-*

BRONCOSBYBAMA

Loc.
FACKLER AL.
lol i have only 7 accounts many u think are mine are not it's not my fault u assume every bronco sold in alabama or tennessee is me... LMFAO ok i had enough see u in another 3 months im done here i thought u guys grew up but nope... p.s. tell obscure i said hello... bye bye ladies.......:-*

http://www.dufftuff.com/Track_Bar_Drop_Bracket_1976_77_Early_Bronco_p/5401.htm

sorry i painted mine black i guess i can see where that would make it dangerous!!! fkn genius...

broncodriver99

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Glen Allen, VA
KGrHqVn0FJwydGzItBSdWoh3ICg60_12_zps934ae629.jpg

Am I wrong? I mean I guess it could just be custom. Ive never seen one like that

That looks like a built in tie rod bender to me.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco

That's a half dozen more then an honest person would have denny!

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
He's looking up mygr868 or ridinhigh66 for some genius ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies.