• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Eye Candy For The Weekend!

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
Franko,
The YOM (year of manufacture) tags must be specific to the year of the vehicle and can never have been previously registered. There is a guy named Howard Heinz that has YOM tags for sale in Florida. He sells brand new, never registered tags. I guess he had a deal with the DMV back in the day when anew year would come up and they had leftover tags.

not true !!!

got my PB 70-71 plate from ebay ... went to dmv and ask if the plate number is available ... it took them a few weeks to get back to me but it got it registered ...and yes it on a sep 70 EB !

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I may decide to list her. I love the U13, but I'm a Lubr kind of guy and can not lift or alter this one. Here are a few more pics...

Guess we can understand that one. Hopefully it stays within the EB family we know :)

OP
OP
Beer and Fish

Beer and Fish

Bronco Guru
I went the eBay route on an early YOM plate before only to find out that the number was still in use on a more modern tag. The ones I get from Howard Heinz are brand new, never registered and guaranteed able to register. The county part of it is not so important to me...

OP
OP
Beer and Fish

Beer and Fish

Bronco Guru
Scott,

Thank you for the kind words. I did work hard to put this one together and I could not have done it without the help of my good friend Rob Denny. (Rob's Bronco Repair)

He drove 2 hours to my house countless times to help me with the project, put in long eight hour days and turned around at dark and drove 2 hours back to Melbourne. Rob, you are the best!

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
Now whats the chance that a FL /BP - 7 digit ( 6 numbers and one letter ) plate number is in use !! I was under the impression that w. any vintage plate the county number need to match the county on the reg !! ?? I could be wrong on that tho !!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1966-Florid...514021?hash=item3f45c58c25:g:ebsAAOSwm8VUxUUo

~~~~~~
also whats the chance ...
Dade --- 5 digit ( 4 numbers and one letter )

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1966-Florid...593832?hash=item1c5e34a968:g:uQ8AAOSwAKxWbbdG

but if you fancy new ...its all good !!! ;)

JAFO

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Beaverdam
What's Rob's cut ?
Nice Bronco. Base price in 1965 was $2,194.
I wouldn't take less than $50k for my Bronco just because I know what was done to it and how many hours it took for the restoration. I think people forget (or discount) all the labor. If you want something without doing the work then you need to open your wallet.

67RT

Bronco Guru
Get what you can for it and don't worry about it. A high market price is good for all of us. This truck is not for everyone, but for someone that wants the original, clean, stock first Bronco, it fits the bill!

Louie

Bronco Guru
Very nice Bronco! I'd frame the wreath pic and put it out somewhere every Christmas. GLWS

Mtgrizzlymn

I do agree we shouldn't do the work for pennies on the dollar when selling! I see a lot of talented work on this forum and it's very valuable. I wouldn't sell mine cheap either it's far from perfect but a lot of hours into it and I like it to lol.