• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Feb 23rd 2008 Snow run, Rausch Creek Offroad Park in Pa--**Pics Added Page 6**

chris

No more Rock Crawler
Are you and your rig ready for the annual Snow Run sponsored by Mid-Atlantic Early Broncos?

This year we will hold the Snow Run at Rausch Creek Off Road Park Feb 23rd. Info about Rausch Creek can be found here-
http://www.rauschcreekoffroadpark.org/

Figure we will gather in the parking lot by 9am for a group picture with the plan to be on the trails by 10am.

Please email me if your going to attend and post here as well.

Chris Jones
chriscjones@msn.com

http://www.earlybroncos.com/

People attending as of Feb 8th

Me
Gary Gibson and Heep buddy.
Jed Woods and some of the Blue Rocks crew
Steve Engle
Dave Swain
Tom Carr
Jeff Nolte
Jim Golden
Ken
97XEB (aka Jim)
69SVT (aka Arminio)
Bill Moore
JBBronc (aka Jim) and friends
Allen Fahey - Needs a seat
Mark Martin
Lou Levy
Chris Liston - Needs a seat
Ox
Brian Stuart
Randy and Pam
Clownshoe (aka Smitty) - Might need a seat
Andy Lewis
Walt Haydt and wife
Forest Watson

Attachments

• 08snow.gif
    08snow.gif
    45.7 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

jeffncs

Contributor
Loc.
Raleigh, NC
Bringing this one to the top, as well.

I may be able to attend. Bronco is on the road and running great. My limitation will be settlement on our new place 2/29. My attendance will be entirely driven by any pre=settlement responsibilities...

Jeff

OP
OP
chris

chris

No more Rock Crawler
Bringing this one to the top, as well.

I may be able to attend. Bronco is on the road and running great. My limitation will be settlement on our new place 2/29. My attendance will be entirely driven by any pre=settlement responsibilities...

Jeff

Oh, here comes the backpedal!;D

ransil

Bronco Guru
Wonder if you are a better spotter than Chirs. ( the other one)

:) :)

will pull cable and offer questionable spotting for seat.....LOL
Last wheelin I did was in the desert, I'm due for some trail time....:D

OP
OP
chris

chris

No more Rock Crawler
Wonder if you are a better spotter than Chirs. ( the other one)

:) :)

I resemble that remark!

All I can say is :p

I'll make it up to you, look what the professional spotter did to my fender, at least I don't think I got you any body damage.

Last edited:

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Chris J: Any thoughts or plans on trails? I guess it may depend on how much snow is on the ground and weather, as mtfit said. Maybe start out at the new comp area? Love to see Rock Creek in the snow!

Do you know if they have closed the old entrance? I haven't been there since August.

OX1

Bronco Guru
Chris J: Any thoughts or plans on trails? I guess it may depend on how much snow is on the ground and weather, as mtfit said. Maybe start out at the new comp area? Love to see Rock Creek in the snow!

Do you know if they have closed the old entrance? I haven't been there since August.

Yes, old entrance is closed. New entrance is closer when your coming in, still on right. Lot is huge, flat and has stones on most of it. You can see comp area from lot (which makes it nice if you do something stupid, trailer is real close ;D).

ransil

Bronco Guru
I resemble that remark!

All I can say is :p

I'll make it up to you, look what the professional spotter did to my fender, at least I don't think I got you any body damage.

Pam even marked it for you.

Attachments

• DSC01327-1.JPG
    DSC01327-1.JPG
    99.8 KB · Views: 27
  • DSC01328-1.JPG
    DSC01328-1.JPG
    119.8 KB · Views: 23

mtfit

Bronco Guru
Loc.
pa
Gary, I have been wheelin almost every weekend when the temps have been decent, so I know most all of RC inside and out, glad to guide if you guys want?

OP
OP
chris

chris

No more Rock Crawler
Gary, I have been wheelin almost every weekend when the temps have been decent, so I know most all of RC inside and out, glad to guide if you guys want?

Now you did it, you went and volunteered. You're the guide Bill.