• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Feb 23rd 2008 Snow run, Rausch Creek Offroad Park in Pa--**Pics Added Page 6**

mtfit

Bronco Guru
Loc.
pa
Chris, planning on wheelin RC this weekend, will check trail conditions and put together a tentative plan?

OP
OP
chris

chris

No more Rock Crawler
Chris, planning on wheelin RC this weekend, will check trail conditions and put together a tentative plan?

Good idea Bill, thanks.

70 degrees today, can't imagine there's any snow or ice up there right now.

jbbronc

Chris,
My name Jim. I meet you guys at Blue Rocks I have the black Bronco that broke an axel pulling out Iron Bear and my buddy Mike who welded up Oxes front end. Mike just got a Bronco to wheel in so it will be his first time out with his son Robby. Does any body mind if my buddy comes with his 4runner?

mtfit

Bronco Guru
Loc.
pa
Chris, plan on wheelin RC this Sat, I can scope out the trails?

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Good idea Bill, thanks.

70 degrees today, can't imagine there's any snow or ice up there right now.

According to Weather.com, there will be several days of snow over the next 10 days. Hopefully some will still be there on the 23rd!

ransil

Bronco Guru
Put me on the list, unless I disable the Bronco somehow, I will be there.
Hopefully my new bumper will be on it.

OP
OP
chris

chris

No more Rock Crawler
Chris,
My name Jim. I meet you guys at Blue Rocks I have the black Bronco that broke an axel pulling out Iron Bear and my buddy Mike who welded up Oxes front end. Mike just got a Bronco to wheel in so it will be his first time out with his son Robby. Does any body mind if my buddy comes with his 4runner?

No reason you can't bring the Toyota buddy, it will give us something to tow around! ;D

enigma2552

Loc.
Lng Val, NJ
Ha... I'm a little nooblet on this board;D

Hey Chris, I'll see if my brother wants to ride along and I will see if I can make it(representin Jersey:p ). Ya know how I hate cold wheeling though...

Andy

69svt

Loc.
the 908
Hey guys, the name is Arminio and I am from central jersey and my bronco and I will be attending the run .

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Hey, 1 week to go! Don't know about you, but I could use a good romp in the snow to help with the ol' "ATTITUDE"! %)

According to Weather.com we'll get some fresh snow Friday and Saturday will be partly cloudy and pretty cold - high of 31.

See you all there! ;D :cool:

Broncoloupy

Loc.
Parkton MD
Does not look like I am going to make it. I am not as far along as I would have liked.:cry:
08rebuild016.jpg

08rebuild015.jpg

08rebuild018.jpg

mtfit

Bronco Guru
Loc.
pa
Chris, didnt make it Sat. did here from a buddy, snow and ice at RC.

Broncoloupy

Loc.
Parkton MD
I need the time in the shop while my wife is still "feeling good" from Valentines Day;D I just got back from Harrisonburg VA on a family wheeling trip in the Rover. Now back in the shop!

OP
OP
chris

chris

No more Rock Crawler
Chris, didnt make it Sat. did here from a buddy, snow and ice at RC.

Thanks Bill, That should make it a little interesting. Expecting a little more towards the end of the week.