• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

First Ever Florida Bronco Bash

Flacrusher

Sean

Get her ready. Plenty of time between now and the third week of October. Lookin' forward to seein' ya out there. You missed the fun last time..

SeaninSt.Cloud

Flacrusher,

You are going to be unstoppable with your new gears and a locker. I can't wait to see what you will go through now!

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hijack!!!

Since this is similar to 90% of the offroading i'll be doing and I want florida opinions. What drivetrain are you guys running for trails/mud? Lift combo/tire size?

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Hijack!!!

Since this is similar to 90% of the offroading i'll be doing and I want florida opinions. What drivetrain are you guys running for trails/mud? Lift combo/tire size?

We have a plethora of combinations. You will see all kinds of combos.

Flacrusher

I know it's still early but has anybody figured an agenda for that Saturday? I'm gettin the FJ40 tomorrow back from the shop. Found out I had non-matching gears and traded out the 373 in the rear to 410's to match the front. And uhhhhh, of course a locker. Can't wait to try it out . I feel like a kid in the candy store. I think I talked the bro into bringin' the yellow submarine. Although I heard a rumor he may have turned to the dark side and might be getting a heep!:cry: Oh well, I guess coming from a Chevota guy. I shouldn't talk;D

:cry: He did it! The yellow submarine is gone. Goodby Nissan-Hello Heep! Might even be too pretty to get dirty? Might not. Oh well, guess I can pull the heep out as easily as anybody else:) He says at least he won't need ask somebody to push him into the hazard. We'll see.

bax

Contributor
Old Member
:cry: He did it! The yellow submarine is gone. Goodby Nissan-Hello Heep! Might even be too pretty to get dirty? Might not. Oh well, guess I can pull the heep out as easily as anybody else:) He says at least he won't need ask somebody to push him into the hazard. We'll see.

That was funny. He got stuck before he even made it in the hole. We really did have to push him over the edge. the heep will probably be a stocker. You will just need to keep the strap hooked to him.

mango

Loc.
Sarasota, FL
I wish I could go, but i will be in another country on family vacation. I can't wait to see pictures of the event. Hope everyone has a great time.

Flacrusher

That was funny. He got stuck before he even made it in the hole. We really did have to push him over the edge. the heep will probably be a stocker. You will just need to keep the strap hooked to him.

U know you need a lift and tires when you can't get into the hazard. But, with that said, those guys in the heep were freakin hilarious. They ran the snot outa that poor stocker and in turn earned a little respect.

Lookin forward to seeing everybody out there in October. I'm thinking we should run out to the back (past the swimmin hole to the flats) early and work our way back to camp instead of stopping at the closest hole (powerlines) every time. Although, it seems that hole breaks somebody every time and it's a short pull back to the parking lot;D

SeaninSt.Cloud

Lookin forward to seeing everybody out there in October. I'm thinking we should run out to the back (past the swimmin hole to the flats) early and work our way back to camp instead of stopping at the closest hole (powerlines) every time. Although, it seems that hole breaks somebody every time and it's a short pull back to the parking lot;D

Sounds good. Flacrusher. This way we just work our way back-as the day moves on more and more people break down or leave anyway, so they (hopefully I am not one of them) will be closer to the camp. Yank says there will be a lot of vehicles out there. I think we can easily get 5 or 6 trucks to head out there. I will follow any truck-like your behemoth-that I know can pull me out;D

ohpoo2

Contributor
Yeah buddy, Lets go. Yank was saying the same thing to start out heading for the back and work our way towards the front. It will be a good time. Trying to write up something for se-earlybroncos.com to post should be on there soon.

marks bronco

Loc.
Pinellas Park,Fla.
I dont know if ill make it or not yet! Both my broncos need work but Ill try to make a runner out of the 2 and anybody need parts put up a post i need to clear out my garage.

ohpoo2

Contributor
Chime in Florida Bronco guys if you havent yet. The Mudtoberfest is now on the se-earlybroncos.com site.

truck174ff

Loc.
st. cloud fl
GOOD NEWS! Went out there the other day and alot of the water is gone. Infact its probably back to where its suppose to be. Still lots of mud but alot less water.

Flacrusher

Chris -Glad to hear it's lookin' good up there. Haven't heard much from anybody on this trip lately but I'm guessing it's cause it's still a month away.

I'll be curious how many will show in comparison to those who talk about going.

Bottom line- Put the key in it. Turn it on. And press the skinny pedal. It's not that hard really. Oh yeah. And, well.... clean it for 6 hours:eek:

truck174ff

Loc.
st. cloud fl
Thats ok , I'm sure there will be a few that are unable to stay the night or even do both days. The fact that you get to come and hang out is worth it. Staying the night and doing both days is just a bonus, but you will see the trip is worth it.

OP
OP
Y

yANK

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Saint Cloud
sure is cant wate my bronco is better then your bronco, what a weekend rob from deland you going?

SeaninSt.Cloud

almost ready

I borrowed Yank's welder yesterday and welded my frame and bumper back together. I am becoming a very good grinder. "All" I have left is to get my tires mounted on the 2 new rims I had to buy and I should be ready.