• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

First Ever Florida Bronco Bash

Flacrusher

I borrowed Yank's welder yesterday and welded my frame and bumper back together. I am becoming a very good grinder. "All" I have left is to get my tires mounted on the 2 new rims I had to buy and I should be ready.

I see that the carnage from the lsat trip is finally coming to an end. Hurry up and fix everything so we can break something new and fix that. It's the circle of life when muddin'

BTW - How often do you guys crawl under your rigs and find things like motor mounts, shocks, leaf springs and other misc fasteners loose? I spent over an hour checking things under the truck and was amazed at what was loose.

SeaninSt.Cloud

BTW - How often do you guys crawl under your rigs and find things like motor mounts, shocks, leaf springs and other misc fasteners loose? I spent over an hour checking things under the truck and was amazed at what was loose.

Only when I am fixing something I broke last time out! I had a similar thought last night at 10pm when I was putting my gas tank back in-it ended there.

SeaninSt.Cloud

Do any of you guys do anything to your starter to keep it from getting wet and not working? I know you can't keep the water out, but does some dielectric grease on the connections help? Any other tips? I cleaned out my starter when I got home the last time I went out and it turned right over. But I had to be pull started to get it on my trailer. That gets old.

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Get a denso starter from Rayyyyy, They work underwater.

csjr

Loc.
Lighthouse Point, FL
It sounds like it will be a fun weekend

Oh....there WILL be some fun...;)

Citgo at 9am like usual? I'm not going to need to hit the road BEFORE 6am will I? :cry: :cry:

Guess I'll need to fire the old girl up and chase out the bugs.:p

Crusher Chris--you interested in a convoy again? I'll lighten up on the java so I don't need to hit every rest stop on the way this time....

Any idea on how many overnighters? Yank, you bringin' your chair to sleep in?:-X

Bronco73

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cape Coral, FL
My daughter was just asking when we were going ans hse got all upset because it's next weekend and not this weekend. Can't wait.

truck174ff

Loc.
st. cloud fl
I've got at least three trucks and a four wheeler doing the night run with about 6 people maybe more. I will try and keep us close to the camp for the night run, I think everyone will enjoy it. its new to the ones that have come the last couple of times. It should be an easy night but maybe a little tight in some areas. Hopefully there is a little more mud than the last weekend I went, but ether way I think you guys will like it.

OP
OP
Y

yANK

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Saint Cloud
well i blew my motor today that sucks, but i have a spare hope to have it in and running by tuesday i will be there even if i have to push it

Flacrusher

Oh....there WILL be some fun...;)

Citgo at 9am like usual? I'm not going to need to hit the road BEFORE 6am will I? :cry: :cry:

Guess I'll need to fire the old girl up and chase out the bugs.:p

Crusher Chris--you interested in a convoy again? I'll lighten up on the java so I don't need to hit every rest stop on the way this time....

Any idea on how many overnighters? Yank, you bringin' your chair to sleep in?:-X

Chuck - I'm all ready for the convoy. Only thing is I'm not staying the night. I'll be leaving Sat. when we're finished.

buckedup

Loc.
Ft myers, Fl
the bash

Hey Chris- great to talk with you.. I will see if all the guys from down here can come up..Great that we have somewhere to go in FLA now:)

OP
OP
Y

yANK

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Saint Cloud
I know it is me the othere chris darren and shawn you and bill and the othere bill from down south and allien i think, two guys from my work and some otheres from down south it will be a good turn out