• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

guys please help fast. almost got it fixed

Mherriford

Loc.
Oregon City, OR
I wouldnt think so but I dont know if you found lots of crap in the fuel lines I would definatly clean out the carb also Let us know what you find in the carb My wife works nights at the hospital so I'm usually here bored at night the bronco is parked outside next to the other side of the duplex and they already dont care for me so I cant work on the truck at night :( so here I sit entertaining myself with the interweb :)

OP
OP
A

andy8190

Loc.
denver
well im usually up lates night as you can see its 1:40 here and im still up. so i got another question, i was replacing part of the hard fuel line with some flex line bc thought that may be it, and i broke off the clap that was holding the line to the frame, it looks like a m shape almost it secures to the frame in the middle and you can secure a big line on top and a small line on bottom. know where i can get some more of those and how do i remove them without braking them. still gonna clean carb out tomorrow or saturday hopefully i'lll get lazy butt out of bed before lunch to do it

bronko69er

EB Addict
Loc.
Renton, WA
When you take the carb off be very carefull not to drop anything down into the intake manifold. Stuffing rags into it is a good way to prevent this. Just remember to remove them before you put the carb back on.

OP
OP
A

andy8190

Loc.
denver
we think the truck is fixed hell yeah. cleaned the carb out real well and it is running right now good and getting good gas gonna keep it running for more mins and see how it does

helo-mech

Glad to hear it. Hopefully this was it. Always a lot better when they are acting right.