• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Lilbamaprincess' (MYGR868) Red Bronco: Negative Feedback posted.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I travel a lot on bussiness, and he was sure surprised when the hick from TX he cheated showed up in his rural illinios garage as he leaned over the grill of his transam. :)

Only child of a single mom, 28 years old and living at home with no full time job, the little twerp had never been held acountable for his actions until then. 5'-4" and 150# soaking wet. i towered over him a full foot and was almost twice his weight, I could curl more than he weighed. That made him very cooperative.

Good tips brother.. and Hilarious that he got a nice little surprise w/you showing up.. Luv it...

eb-nutt1

Ran into a character like ole SOS when I was getting ready to purchase my 2nd eb, long before the interwebs and e-flea. Alabama had a buy/sell mag that covered the entire state. Dude from up around SOS local was advertising a 76 4-sale that was in real good condition according to him. Made arrangements for a looksy the upcoming weekend so my dad(30+ years auto repair exp. at time) could go. Travel 4hrs with cash in pocket, find the eb and it was totally nothing like the ad and he stated over the phone. Total rustbucket that looked like it had been at the beach all it's life, did not run as the engine was in the back and was sitting on 3 flat tires. He had it listed for 5 grand, I offered him a grand as it had auto, ps, and original axles. He laughed and said he somebody coming with a trailer to pick it up and would wait on them, I laughed and said my dad told me to leave the trailer at home incase it turned out to something it was not. He had a really dumbfounded look as we pulled out the driveway. Must be something about the area as i looked at another from the same general area that was basically described as a good eb but was far from being such. Unlike the 1st, it did run though!

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Ran into a character like ole SOS when I was getting ready to purchase my 2nd eb, long before the interwebs and e-flea. Alabama had a buy/sell mag that covered the entire state. Dude from up around SOS local was advertising a 76 4-sale that was in real good condition according to him. Made arrangements for a looksy the upcoming weekend so my dad(30+ years auto repair exp. at time) could go. Travel 4hrs with cash in pocket, find the eb and it was totally nothing like the ad and he stated over the phone. Total rustbucket that looked like it had been at the beach all it's life, did not run as the engine was in the back and was sitting on 3 flat tires. He had it listed for 5 grand, I offered him a grand as it had auto, ps, and original axles. He laughed and said he somebody coming with a trailer to pick it up and would wait on them, I laughed and said my dad told me to leave the trailer at home incase it turned out to something it was not. He had a really dumbfounded look as we pulled out the driveway. Must be something about the area as i looked at another from the same general area that was basically described as a good eb but was far from being such. Unlike the 1st, it did run though!

For the record, not everyone from this area is a liar/scam artist. However, most of the Bronco owners from Jackson County have no interest in the Bronco community such as CB. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one that cares this much. You have me curious on who those guys you mentioned are. I may know them too.

I hate that this area has gained that reputation. Maybe I need to move. ?:?

mudstud

Contributor
Bronco Bonehead
Loc.
Excel
THIS GUY HAS A HISTORY OF RIPPING PEOPLE OFF . REPAIRS COST $2200. STAY AWAY!

So sad that he had to learn this the hard way.

eb-nutt1

hytop-Didn't mean to group you and stout22 in with them, every local has this type! I don't remember either ones names. Just remember one was clean cut and lived in a upscale comm close to the Tenn river and the other was a ow hank williams jr. wannabe. The last claimed to be a ford guy who bought/resold. Had a decent amount of 60's/70's era ford stuff, but most was like the eb.

bsquared

Contributor
How does this guy get away with this crap? I didn't spend my time in the service defending this country and upholding democracy for Aholes such as this to bend the rules of our constitutional rights. I must have missed the fine print that says it okay to intentionally mislead and abuse fellow citizens in shady transactions circumventing legal recourse all for personal self gain. This behavior is not acceptable by anybody's standard and just because he's been able to get away with it doesn't mean it's acceptable by society. He intentionally sets out to mislead, misrepresent, and entrap prospective buyers in malicious transactions from the first turn of a wrench on his POS builds. This guys is the epitome of our society's flaws and role model for the true cancer of our country. This is just wrong..

Xcntrk....I appreciate your service. Funny thought crossed my mind as I read your post. With the traits you describe, SOS could end up President one day! haha (good thing he doesn't talk all that well)

bbow

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ozark, Alabama
Apparently using a stick for a choke is acceptable to DB. I am sure its bigger than choke and tire problems. He doesn't even respond to my emails anymore so I started mailing letters.

OP
OP
ObscureMachine

ObscureMachine

Seatbelt Orifice Officer
Loc.
World Headquarters
Apparently using a stick for a choke is acceptable to DB.

I was wondering what that random stick was for on mine! ;)

bbow - have you been in contact with the buyer?

I wonder if ole Seat Belts will be coming back on here to proclaim his innocence and that we are all idiots.

bbow

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ozark, Alabama
I have not been in contact with the buyer. Actually did not know what was going on untill you pm me. I will begin Monday on my continued mission to nail this doush bag. He has been very quite lately.

LTL4life

Loc.
The FROZEN TURDRA
I have not been in contact with the buyer. Actually did not know what was going on untill you pm me. I will begin Monday on my continued mission to nail this doush bag. He has been very quite lately.

He probably realizes by now Cyber Cops are watching his ass!

OP
OP
ObscureMachine

ObscureMachine

Seatbelt Orifice Officer
Loc.
World Headquarters
we should set up a fund using paypal to help people who have been taken by this guy. Or use the money for all of us to go visit him and say hi.;)

Bubbaluv

Loc.
Agoura Hills, CA

Probably hoping that burying his head in the sand will make it all go away. All the work you guys are doing is making quite a difference though. Look how many times the sales on the red roadster fell through and it looks like the feedback is driving down the prices he is able to get. Keep it up!

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
He's thinkin up a new user name right now and then will buy a few cheap things under it and then "bam""bam" will strike..:(

Sooner or later he will pay....and it might be when he least expects it...and oh well...:(:(:(%)

Lmfp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lake Charles, LA
I can see it now 30 pissed off people showing up in his driveway all driving broncos. Whos gonna bring the flaming poo bags ;D