• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Mass buy tank

vap13

Got my 24 gallon tank from BC Friday, I might have been one of the last on the list from the mass buy so if anyone is still waiting you may want to check. I told Chuck from the start I was in no hurry. The tank is one nice quality piece and the skid plate looks bullit proof. Just one more item to add to my to do list.

Paul

tx1ton

Loc.
Boerne, TX
I agree - got mine about 2 weeks ago and like it a lot - it sure looks good sitting in my garage... :eek:

I too told Chuck I was in no rush, the stock tank works fine for now and I have a long list ahead of to do's ahead of something still working! Like: my doubler and NP435 combo, rocker guards, frame tie in's for my cage, new exhaust system (2 into 1), hood lift shocks, etc etc... %) )

OP
OP
V

vap13

I know, I'm running out of places to store my to do parts. I know I can't use another bedroom or I might be in it.
Paul