• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MEB Bronco Round Up *Pics Start on Page 26!*

iwlbcnu

Bronco Guru
We haven't been close to a full registration at Gore before have we?

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
We haven't been close to a full registration at Gore before have we?

Jeff, you're correct. The last 2 years we've gotten around 75 plus or minus. This year with some last week registrations and some on site registrations we will probably top 100. But anyone who is still unsure about coming and is now afraid of not being able to come - don't worry you won't be turned away! The 100 vehicle event maximum is for trail rigs and we've still got plenty of trail spots available.

On-line registration will continue to be available until June 15 - after that you can still show up and register. Hope to see you there! ;D

Gary
MEB Events Director

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Tom's, Old Broncos Rule and Adventurous 4x4 sponsor the Roundup

Once again Tom's Bronco Parts sponsors the Roundup in fine fashion. With your raffle tickets you can win a bikini top, Bronco floor mats and lots of other great items from Tom's. See all they offer at www.tomsbroncoparts.com.

Everyone is familiar with the great shirts and other items from Old Broncos Rule, and you can win them at the Roundup. Go to www.oldbroncosrule.com to see their products, and I hear there are some new designs in the works too.

You can win a camera and accessories designed for mounting on your truck at the Roundup. Adventurous 4x4 is donating a Go Pro Motorsports Digital Camera so you can capture all your adventures to share with your friends. Check out the website at www.adventurous4x4.com.

Only 12 days left!! Online registration closes on June 15. Sign up now to have fun, win great prizes and see nearly 100 broncos at a scenic location in Virginia.

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
I'd really like to win that camera from Adverturous 4X4 - we saw it at KOH last month. It comes in a waterproof case and mounts on the windshield or roll bar. Takes lots of hi-res stills and videos. Pretty neat. ;D

chris

No more Rock Crawler
I'd really like to win that camera from Adverturous 4X4 - we saw it at KOH last month. It comes in a waterproof case and mounts on the windshield or roll bar. Takes lots of hi-res stills and videos. Pretty neat. ;D

You can have it, I want the tires for the street rig. :cool:

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
just quick question....name tags? we used them at BYOB and really helped identifing people you talk to all the time but never met...

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
You can have it, I want the tires for the street rig. :cool:

I didn't say I would use my FIRST winning ticket on it . . . ;D

just quick question....name tags? we used them at BYOB and really helped identifing people you talk to all the time but never met...

Actually we've been discussing name tags to have name and CB and/or BFIX username on them. So that worked out well at BYOB?

chris

No more Rock Crawler

It's in the works, You will have to fill in the info but we will have them.

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
Name tags would be great. I have bought and sold parts and taken advice from so many people but I dont know there real names it will be nice to find out.

I am getting really excited but I am nervous my clutch and trans are not going to hold up for the weekend. Oh well just do easytrails and hope for the best. As soon as I get back from Round up I am going to start working on the 67 to install a NP-435! Wish I could have done it before but time and money are really tight. And I have been going like hell on my wifes truck.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
i've been working feverously night and day to install my magnetized bumpers to catch anything that falls off!

j.blakeslee

Bronco Guru
Loc.
NASSUA NY
i've been working feverously night and day to install my magnetized bumpers to catch anything that falls off!

my bronco is all set...alll the bugs worked out the trailer is all set as well. just try to teach the mutt's not to jump up on people for the passed three days.

Bronco Biff

Contributor
I think name tags would be a great addition....simple self stick tags that can handle large felt tip or sharpie print (for aging eyes) and easily reproduced each day for a change of clothes. Also very helpful to us that can recall the cam specs given in a conversation but forget the name of the giver very shortly after it was told!! (maybe why I sucked in history but excelled in math?) Particularly helpful for me personally as I always get introduced as "Biff" but recieved as "Bill"!!

Getting excited!! Drove the '73 to baseball practice last night and me and the boy accidently slipped into a rooted out mudhole at the deserted end of the parking lot once before but a couple of times after practice. One of my fellow coaches folowed me through in his 4door jeep and excitedily exclaimed he made it thru without using 4 wheel drive (even though his front wheel was spinning!) I just smiled and shook my head thinking he must really be proud and I certainly didn't want to bust his bubble and tell him I had not even considered switching my hubs before falling in the little hole......

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
I will sporting a very nice laminated one, thanks Jay! ;)

broncokak

Bronco Guru
I will sporting a very nice laminated one, thanks Jay! ;)

Hmmmm, good idea! If I make it down there. Still having troubles with my death wobble. The more I replace and tighten up the front end the worse it gets...:cry: I even thinking of just putting the D30 back under it. Got to be something stupid simple I'm missing...

97XEB

Had my Bronco 4 years, only had her off road once, took her to an OK4WD event last year, but haven't made a single MEB event...though I did sign up for the 40th at Paragon - have my free shirt to prove it. Think I'll sign up for this one, actually have to make it this time, run some trails and meet some great people!

Pretty psyched considering the expected turnout and since I've learned a TON from this site and tried to support as many vendors as possible...

When do the, "Who's leaving from xyz location at abc time - want to convoy?" threads start. I'm coming from Morris County, NJ and prob leaving around mid-day Thursday. Just need to borrow or rent a trailer.

Brawnko

Loc.
Mechanicsville
Just in case you don't remember what a nice new set of Super Swampers look like I thought I would post a pic to help refresh your memory. (disregard the dirty one, its just a prop)

The lucky winner at the Roundup can put them on his/her trailer and carry them home, no shipping costs!!

What size is them thar tires?

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
What size is them thar tires?

If I remember correctly they are 33x12.50x15, but my memory ain't what it used to be so I'll check the list tonight and post a correction if needed.

Stay tuned, those aren't the only "tires on the table".