• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MEB Bronco Round Up *Pics Start on Page 26!*

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Thanks Pearl, signed up for ligt to medium trails but getting there thursday so might be out of my system by then ;D

OX1

Bronco Guru
The street cruise will be about 120 miles round trip. It was a fun ride, even in the F-150. I think the bronco drivers and passengers will love it.

Thats farther than mine's been, TOTAL, since I've owned it. Hope she makes it. :eek:

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Be daring and DRIVE it to Gore...

Please don't feed the troll. OX only has 120 miles on his rig but

40 of them are vertical miles
40 are horizontal miles over boulders greater than 4'
35 are horizontal miles over boulder between 3' and 4'
5 are upside down

allenfahey

Bronco Guru
After everyone did all that work to Allen's rig while i slaved over a hot pig cooker..he better have that thing at the Roundup..;D

I just registered!!! I'll be there on my old dry rotted H1 tires, no cage, shocks that don't have any travel in them, and no rear bumper. I'm planning on staying on the level 1 trails because the lack of a cage but my Bronco is finally going to make a Roundup!

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
I just registered!!! I'll be there on my old dry rotted H1 tires, no cage, shocks that don't have any travel in them, and no rear bumper. I'm planning on staying on the level 1 trails because the lack of a cage but my Bronco is finally going to make a Roundup!

Congrats Allen!! ;D ;D

It will be awesome to see you driving your own rig!

OX1

Bronco Guru
Kimba-I'll see what I can do about some rain for you! It wouldn't be a cruise with your gang without rain!

Tasker - street cruise is on Saturday morning, we'll gather at the campgound after the trail rigs leave for the trails and probably hit the street about 9:30-10am. If you have a street truck, I hope you come along, it will be fun and a good chance for some relaxed driving and some nice scenery too. We usually pack lunch to eat along the way but this year you could also buy food in the small, historic town of Harper's Ferry (probably not very cheap!) Any more questions, just let me know, I'm happy to answer them.

I forget, what time is the rock crawling comp? Was hoping to watch that before the street cruise leaves.

OX1

Bronco Guru
Please don't feed the troll. OX only has 120 miles on his rig but

40 of them are vertical miles
40 are horizontal miles over boulders greater than 4'
35 are horizontal miles over boulder between 3' and 4'
5 are upside down

Wrong rig, BUT.........

HA, I forgot I bought it in RI, does that count as mileage (before towed). :p

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I forget, what time is the rock crawling comp? Was hoping to watch that before the street cruise leaves.

The rock challenge starts right after the rigs leave for the trails and usually runs til about noon. Unfortunately its not possible to watch it and do the street cruise too, that's the one downside. So pick the one you most enjoy and switch off next year. Love to have you on the street cruise...

I've never seen you in an EB, only the FSB. What's it look like?

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru

Congratulations Allen!! No one deserves to be driving their own rig more than you do. This is the icing on the cake after the W&R last year!

chris

No more Rock Crawler

Go Allen! Glad to see yo there with your own rig for a change. Bet that feels great. :)

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Duff's, ARB and Bronco Design sponsor the Roundup

Suzy Duff will be at the Roundup along with a few of Duff's employees and will have lots of nice prizes on the raffle table. Duff's is also offering free shipping on orders placed before the RU, space permitting. Check out the great selection of parts at www.jamesduff.com then call and place your order.

If you have been longing for ARB Air Lockers here's your chance to win a nice discount towards your purchase. See all their products at www.arbusa.com

One of our newer sponsors is Bronco Design, providing their new fiberglass fender flares and door inserts. This is your chance to win a set for your bronco. For more detail about the new fiberglass products go to www.broncodesign.com.

Stay tuned for more...

OX1

Bronco Guru
The rock challenge starts right after the rigs leave for the trails and usually runs til about noon. Unfortunately its not possible to watch it and do the street cruise too, that's the one downside. So pick the one you most enjoy and switch off next year. Love to have you on the street cruise...

I've never seen you in an EB, only the FSB. What's it look like?

See pic.......

Attachments

• DCP04101.jpg
    DCP04101.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 29
OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
See pic.......

Jim, very nice street rig . . . BUT bmc missed accounting for 0.1 miles on your trail rig. That would be 0.1 mile of pushing down trees at Blue Rocks! ;D

OX1

Bronco Guru
Jim, very nice street rig . . . BUT bmc missed accounting for 0.1 miles on your trail rig. That would be 0.1 mile of pushing down trees at Blue Rocks! ;D

It's not that nice, but good enough for now. I just wanted it more or less together for the summer since I've had it almost 3 years now and only drove it maybe 5 times locally.

I am a true tree "hugger".............:p

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Look at the Super Swampers! Win them at the Roundup!

Just in case you don't remember what a nice new set of Super Swampers look like I thought I would post a pic to help refresh your memory. (disregard the dirty one, its just a prop)

The lucky winner at the Roundup can put them on his/her trailer and carry them home, no shipping costs!!

Attachments

• SS Tires.JPG
    SS Tires.JPG
    154.1 KB · Views: 24

cesco

Maybe I should skip the wedding...

I would like to take a set tires home with me:cool:

OX1

Bronco Guru
Maybe I should skip the wedding...

I would like to take a set tires home with me:cool:

I know you will have surrogates there and you will win "something" from 500 miles away......:D