• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MEB Bronco Round Up *Pics Start on Page 26!*

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
bwa ha ha ..what a coinkydink. We had a Trick Trucks/10-oz Motorsports 'team meeting' last night to get a full head count so I can register everybody. For some strange reason..yr name cme up in conversation..;D

Bill, knowing your crew it probably had something to do with Terry's home brew . . . ;D

got-broncos

Bronco Guru
OK, I want my same spot in the campground! I do like hanging out with the hardcore group.:cool: I dont think my personal chef from last year is coming.:cry: I think my rig is running the best yet.:eek: Tell Fluffy, Im taking him for a ride.;D

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
I have not had any luck getting in touch with the campground too. I have call and just gotten the recording and I have emailed them 2 time and gotten no reply? What is the best way to get ahold of them? IT is getting close and I dont want to not get a camping spot.

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Registered and paid today. Tried to reach the folks at the campground, but I only got a recording. I will try to reserve a camping site tomorrow.

I have not had any luck getting in touch with the campground too. I have call and just gotten the recording and I have emailed them 2 time and gotten no reply? What is the best way to get ahold of them? IT is getting close and I dont want to not get a camping spot.

They are usually available live on Friday afternoons - so try them tomorrow. Ask for Willis or Daniel. They have plenty of camp sites available so I would not worry about showing up without a reservation. However they have a limited number of sites with hook ups - so if you need an RV site, then keep trying!

Last edited:

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I just called and reserved our camp sites a few minutes ago. I won't say which ones on here untill Terry and Fluffy get things sorted out between them.;D ;D

luderchris

Bronco Guru
Loc.
SouthEast PA
Some more info --

I just got in touch with the folks at the Cove -- they said no need to reserve. If you do want to reserve, there is a $35 non-refundable deposit. Of the $35, only $30 of that is put toward your campsite -- the other $5 is a "registration fee."

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Some more info --

I just got in touch with the folks at the Cove -- they said no need to reserve. If you do want to reserve, there is a $35 non-refundable deposit. Of the $35, only $30 of that is put toward your campsite -- the other $5 is a "registration fee."

Good point. Those of us that routinely reserve sites do so because we have 'traditional spots' we want to keep since we go there so often, not because the Cove will ever run out of camp sites.

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Smittybilt, xstraps.com and Borgeson sponsor the Roundup

More great prizes for the raffle.

Buy tickets to win a G.E.A.R. Seat cover from Smittybilt. It will hold all the necessary trail items, check it out at www.smittybilt.com.

xstraps.com has provided limiting straps for your trail rig. Check out all their choices at www.xstraps.com.

Borgeson has donated a nice gift certificate toward the purchase of their products. Make your shopping list by visiting www.borgeson.com.

iwlbcnu

Bronco Guru
Some more info --

Dang, they never told me that, sure is a money hungry place. I can't believe what they charge for kids starting at 2 :eek:

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Street Cruise at the Roundup

Today we did a pre-run of the street cruise that we'll be taking on Saturday during the Roundup. It will be a nice drive to Harper's Ferry National Park in West Virginia, which is one of the most historic and scenic places to visit in the Mid-Atlantic area. We'll spend part of the day in Harper's Ferry, have lunch, then head back to Gore in a very roundabout way. I think you'll really like the route we'll take to get back. Bring your street rig and join us on the cruise.

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Today we did a pre-run of the street cruise that we'll be taking on Saturday during the Roundup. It will be a nice drive to Harper's Ferry National Park in West Virginia, which is one of the most historic and scenic places to visit in the Mid-Atlantic area. We'll spend part of the day in Harper's Ferry, have lunch, then head back to Gore in a very roundabout way. I think you'll really like the route we'll take to get back. Bring your street rig and join us on the cruise.

About how many miles is the cruise? Sounds like a scenic run! ;D

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
The street cruise will be about 120 miles round trip. It was a fun ride, even in the F-150. I think the bronco drivers and passengers will love it.

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Sexton Offroad, J-B Weld and Polish My Wheels sponsor the Roundup

The cool stuff just keeps comin'.

Sexton Offroad is adding a nice Bronco Script aluminum fairlead to the prize table. Check out everything they offer at www.sextonoffroad.com.

Sooner or later you're going to need J-B Weld products as you build your bronco and you can win them at the Roundup. See all the different products they offer at www.jbweld.net.

Here's your chance to get your wheels, valve covers and most anything else that needs polishing done for free or a nice discount from Aluminum Polishing Unlimited. Go to www.polishmywheels.com to see all the great services they provide and some awesome "before" and "after" pictures.

The Roundup is just over 2 weeks away, register today for the free t-shirt.

kimba5977

Loc.
Ohioville, PA
Hey Judy the street cruise sounds awesome, but can you please guarantee that we'll have rain since we're not used to going on any kind of street cruise and staying dry! Please make sure to include major thunder and lightning. hehe;D

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
polish my wheels? way thumb's up! When is the street cruise as far as times and day?

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Kimba-I'll see what I can do about some rain for you! It wouldn't be a cruise with your gang without rain!

Tasker - street cruise is on Saturday morning, we'll gather at the campgound after the trail rigs leave for the trails and probably hit the street about 9:30-10am. If you have a street truck, I hope you come along, it will be fun and a good chance for some relaxed driving and some nice scenery too. We usually pack lunch to eat along the way but this year you could also buy food in the small, historic town of Harper's Ferry (probably not very cheap!) Any more questions, just let me know, I'm happy to answer them.