• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MEB Bronco Round Up *Pics Start on Page 26!*

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
I am just about ready. the bronco has been as ready as it gets for a few days. I am going to roll out around noon on thursday. Any other eastern maryland guys going down on thursday? Weather looks like we are going to need our mud boots and rain coats!!!

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Changing the oil in the tow rig..loadng up and we're outa here....in the rain, its looking like.:mad:

Hey Randy..now you know why we run the 'go buggy' trailer. It's always loaded and ready to go play.;D

Annapolis76EB

Loc.
Annapolis, MD
EP67 we (EB66to77 and me) are heading to Gore on Friday morning. We have a ton of last minute things to get done on a couple of our rigs so we won't be able to make it on Thursday. Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
soooooo looks like heavy or just constant rain all weekend?

Annapolis76EB

Loc.
Annapolis, MD
We got some rain in DC this morning, but it only lasted about 20 minutes. While it has been raining nearly every day for 6 weeks here, the showers have pretty much been short and sporadic. I don't expect we will be hunkering down in a shelter all weekend.

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
I think the worst rain will be Thursday. Friday looks pretty good and Saturday looks ok too. But this time of year I bet we will see a little rain every day! Just have to hope for the best and prepare for the worst!!!

ChrisinWV

Bronco Guru
Loc.
St George Island, MD
Yeah, I've been donating to this project from both my broncos. First my tires/rims off the '79 and the rear driveshaft and front custom fabbed bumper from my Flathead project '69 EB.....I guess this means that both my broncos will be wheeling at the Round-up at the same time. LOL

Does that mean Mine will too??? LOL sounds like the project is coming along great, see you by the fire tonight!! :D

DonsBolt

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Chestnut Hill, Mass
yo guys

Since Jay has been bugging me to go, and got the truck running again, here I go ;D

I have been waiting till I knew if my Bronco would be fixed before I committed. I see the online registration is closed. so I hope it isn't to late.
I left Gary a PM so hopefully I can still sign up,

Also if anyone has a extra bed at a hotel let me know, will split the cost of the room for friday and sat night, or maybe a spot to setup my little one man tent, hehe

let me know, or if anyone can't make it I could take your place

Thanks
Don

j.blakeslee

Bronco Guru
Loc.
NASSUA NY
yo guys

Since Jay has been bugging me to go, and got the truck running again, here I go ;D

I have been waiting till I knew if my Bronco would be fixed before I committed. I see the online registration is closed. so I hope it isn't to late.
I left Gary a PM so hopefully I can still sign up,

Also if anyone has a extra bed at a hotel let me know, will split the cost of the room for friday and sat night, or maybe a spot to setup my little one man tent, hehe

let me know, or if anyone can't make it I could take your place

Thanks
Don
don, i got your cell #in my cell.. ill call you when i get their... i'm leaving here at 4 am... i should be there around noon or before and ill give you the scoop...

iwlbcnu

Bronco Guru
You can register at the event, so come on!!! Plenty of camp spots there too.

DonsBolt

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Chestnut Hill, Mass
cool
I packed up just in case, tent, pillow, gps, I Pod, 5 gallon fuel can(520 miles) tools, fluids, spare parts, etc

Got most of the work done, didn't get a chance to replace my trac bar busshings, maybe it will be a weekend project.Also still have to clean up and repack my passenger side front hub, can do that at the campground

I am going to leave around noonish, got to stop and buy a sleeping bag on my way, got a double wide one on hold at Dicks Sporting goods. Going to stop in Jersey and visit my Lightnings engine builder. Then get a hotel in PA somewhere tonight. Will then show up tomorow morning

97XEB

Weather Updates

Any updates on the weather from people actually there? Doubt they have web access, but maybe some who does has been in touch by cell and can post up...

JIMS74

Loc.
PORTSMOUTH, VA.
Just left the cove campground, I decided to ruff it at the courtyard marriott. The weather mid 80's humid a few spotty small showers on the way up. started to cool off when the sun set. All in all was a great day, looking foward to the rest of the round up.

Johnny

Man I feel like a little kid watching all his friends going to the play ground, out his bedroom window....:cry:

You all have fun...

Last edited:

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
Man I feel like a little kid watching all his friends going to the play ground, out his bedroom window....:cry:

You all have fun...

:cry: :cry: you're not the only one.....there's two here in Oklahoma
wishing they were....in.....Virginia....too:(

howiebilt

Bronco Buddah
Loc.
Newton
I am shutting off my laptop and heading to Gore, Va. right now !!!:eek:

Bronco Design and Howiebilt are on their way ... I will let you know how it goes 2broncos2go and compare to OCBR & HoWiEpAlOoZa ;D

howiebilt

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
I am shutting off my laptop and heading to Gore, Va. right now !!!:eek:

Bronco Design and Howiebilt are on their way ... I will let you know how it goes 2broncos2go and compare to OCBR & HoWiEpAlOoZa ;D

howiebilt

If it's just REALLY TOTALLY AWESOME feel free to call and 'rub it in'
I can take the heat.....as long as I know friends are having a Blast!