• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MEB Bronco Round Up *Pics Start on Page 26!*

vt89gtvert

Loc.
Danville
I registered last night. Will be bringing the stock foolsize, and another vehicle just incase I need to tow it home.......

Maybe this time my ticket will get called and I will receive as opposed to giving stuff away.....

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I registered last night. Will be bringing the stock foolsize, and another vehicle just incase I need to tow it home.......

Maybe this time my ticket will get called and I will receive as opposed to giving stuff away.....

If nothin else, I have it on good authority that you will at least 'win' a new tailgate winder motor for that foolsize bronc...;D

cesco

Yeah, I know what you mean. when you win so much stuff you start feeling a little guilty and start giving it away:p

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
I would love to go! I have never done anything like this, but don't know if the rig will be ready by then. Rats

There is nothing better than attending one of these without a Bronco to get you motivated to finish your Bronco! ;D

TM Toys

Loc.
Barboursville , VA
Come without a rig, you can always catch a ride on the trails.

I brought the Show Pony last year , and knew I would be left out when all the trail rigs left.. To my surprise the MEB folks had me sit up to tag along in a trail rig in minutes of hearing I couldn't go. So I'm sure there will be and extra seat for you .. :cool:

horsewpt69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Industry, Pa
Thought I'd share a pic or two from last years street cruz

Attachments

• eastcoast roundup 101.JPG
    eastcoast roundup 101.JPG
    161.6 KB · Views: 39
  • eastcoast roundup 112.JPG
    eastcoast roundup 112.JPG
    141.3 KB · Views: 37
  • eastcoast roundup 103.JPG
    eastcoast roundup 103.JPG
    154.6 KB · Views: 22
  • eastcoast roundup 102.JPG
    eastcoast roundup 102.JPG
    167.7 KB · Views: 20

allenfahey

Bronco Guru
There is nothing better than attending one of these without a Bronco to get you motivated to finish your Bronco! ;D

I don't think that works Gary :) I've been to 8 or 9 of these and mines not done yet but I have always found a ride and time behind the wheel, you will too. I am very close to getting it on the trail thanks to all the guys/gals at last years Wrench and Roast. If I can get busy again at work I'll have the $$$ to get it there this year. My biggest motivation..... not to let everyone who helped me at the W&R down and get on the trail!

I would have signed up by now but don't know what box to check yet. With or without a rig.

ransil

Bronco Guru
Allen,

check the box with rig
that is your dead line
git er done.............

vt89gtvert

Loc.
Danville
If nothin else, I have it on good authority that you will at least 'win' a new tailgate winder motor for that foolsize bronc...;D

If yall want to have my number called first this time I really wouldn't mind.....

(For those that don't know I was the guy who got engaged at the raffle last year).

Just and FYI, the cabins are pretty nice to have as well (Especially when it rains thursday night....). I already reserved the Lake Side cabin, but I think the floating cabin is still available.....

If they finish the other cabin in time I have my name in the hat for the upgrade....

nhopman

Thought I'd bring this back to the top and let everyone know that the registrations have been coming in fairly steady. We're already up to 30 registered participants which puts us at a 1/3 of the way to our 100 rig limit.

Nick

chris

No more Rock Crawler
Ok, who has new mods to the truck this year?

Mine will be long arms, 4 link rear, Fuel Cell, new Roll Cage and seats. Maybe power brakes.

Attachments

• DSC03073 (Small).JPG
    DSC03073 (Small).JPG
    66.5 KB · Views: 31

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
My street rig has a new 5.0 EFI Ford Racing crate motor, thanks to Karl and Randy. I can't wait for the street cruise at the RU. It runs great and will get its first road trip this Saturday to the VA Beach M&G. I also have an RV so I can...camp? I can't believe I said that. These changes translate to NO MONEY LEFT! But we're havin' fun!